Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Just now, DrakeEdwards said:

Alright, let's go about this the simplest way possible.

Choose ONE of your email IDs for this process.  Only one.
Go into your Application Management and find LDoE.  Clear all Data.  This reverts the game to a fresh install.
Start the game and go through the process already outlined for uploading Krakken's data, but use a brand new character. (The one standing next to the truck.  A fresh game)

This is basically a test to completely wipe one account's data and replace it with a fresh start character.
If you still get a randomized result, then there is something linked to your account that is causing it.
I don't work for Google or the devs of LDoE, so I can only speculate on what that might be.

Alright i'll give it a shot.

I will try to say whats happening once again.

You save your hacked progress of kraken to google. 

When you delete your save progress to test it out if its reloads from google, it is reloaded but with completly another players save that is using kraken save.

1 minute ago, Trol1025 said:

NOW I RESTORED PROGRESS FROM HACKED SAVE DATA AND I HAVE PROGRESS OF SOME PLAYER NAMED KRBONE!
SO ITS RANDOMIZED! 

You restored a HACKED save and are surprised that you have another player's name?

Um ... 

I'm not trolling anyone here.

If there is randomization somehow, then it needs to be quantified, identified, and reported to both Google and LDoE devs.
Randomization of saves WILL destroy this game.

However, if the randomization is due to a hack gone bad or a modded APK messing with data that it shouldn't have, then the only resort is to flush that data out of your linked accounts.

Read it again carefully, i know my english but i will try again.

I used kraken save data and i sucesfully posted it on google restore by my tutorial.

Ok thats nice so lets try deleting data.

I deleted data and started playing game. Game asked if i want to restore : yes restore, ( now i should kraken save data that i uploaded on google) but i get another player data that signed that save on google.

6 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

I will try to say whats happening once again.

You save your hacked progress of kraken to google. 

When you delete your save progress to test it out if its reloads from google, it is reloaded but with completly another players save that is using kraken save.

This sounds like there is an underlying linking within the base game save data.
The only way to test this out would be to document EXACTLY what the save looks like in game now, let it sit while the original owner plays, then restore again after a few confirmed changes from the original owner.
You then document what has changed between the original restore and this new restore, then compare that to what the original player had changed.

If this is indeed the case, it is on LDoE dev side and they need to be notified of it.  One person in a clan could be a wallet warrior whale and pay money for everything, then transfer his save to his entire clan.  Bang, you have 100+ clones, all with the same gear and all of them able to resupply just by doing a game restore.

2 minutes ago, DrakeEdwards said:

Just more food for thought while we try to figure out what is going on here. That data restoration works between my son's account and mine and it has never had issues.  Past that I have no idea why.

I wonder if a mod apk could be related I have never ran a mod. Only GG manipluation.

1 minute ago, DrakeEdwards said:

This sounds like there is an underlying linking within the base game save data.
The only way to test this out would be to document EXACTLY what the save looks like in game now, let it sit while the original owner plays, then restore again after a few confirmed changes from the original owner.
You then document what has changed between the original restore and this new restore, then compare that to what the original player had changed.

If this is indeed the case, it is on LDoE dev side and they need to be notified of it.  One person in a clan could be a wallet warrior whale and pay money for everything, then transfer his save to his entire clan.  Bang, you have 100+ clones, all with the same gear and all of them able to resupply just by doing a game restore.

What i dont understand is even if its same data save but we people are doing different stuff to those save individually so ldoe server should record it as a different save file as a whole...

6 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

Read it again carefully, i know my english but i will try again.

I used kraken save data and i sucesfully posted it on google restore by my tutorial.

Ok thats nice so lets try deleting data.

I deleted data and started playing game. Game asked if i want to restore : yes restore, ( now i should kraken save data that i uploaded on google) but i get another player data that signed that save on google.

Just now, Drunlar said:

Just more food for thought while we try to figure out what is going on here. That data restoration works between my son's account and mine and it has never had issues.  Past that I have no idea why.

I wonder if a mod apk could be related I have never ran a mod. Only GG manipluation.

Drunlar, your son is able to build and keep a base completely different from yours?
Have him go in and destroy all the walls, move benches and chests, etc.

Make sure that it saves to Google, then do a restore and see what happens.

3 minutes ago, Pentishor said:

Is there any way to change like a wood to a weapon ? Like changing his id ? Cuz i need 4 more hammers for the Gun Bench :)

To finish my bench I also needed hammers. For that I used the group search method from several pages back the same as for the chopper and atv then replaced the 0 hammers with full amount.

3 minutes ago, Drunlar said:

Try restoring data now does it randomize?

You guys are not smart.

First of all, there is no ***** randomization, just STFU about it.

Secondly, none of you actually checked the files you were restoring, first thing I noticed was UID files getting swapped = you are all sharing the same ***** user id like idiots. Good job.

So let's make an example, five of you ate using the same UID, each playing differently and changing names differently, each updating and saving to that UID with different s***, of course when it restores it's going to appear different, because you're all retarded, sharing the same account.

Your best bet is to stop begging, put forth some ***** effort, read the threads, and if you read even one post saying something works, don't ask for a ***** video and accept the fact if you can't do it you're a d*** quitter.

Don't use shared saves, and if you do, make sure to ONLY COPY THE NECESSARY FILES. Use common sense and look at the files for yourself.

Thanks to @Krakken for a lot of the hard work in this thread, but bro delete your save, it's just Omega trolling these scrubs. But good job on that too lmao.