Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

First of all shout-out to all the contributors on this thread and those who made videos. 

I just downloaded and installed the game my self and wanted to note, the coin hack does work. I just made a character and logged in, searched coins in dword, picked something up refined the search, changed all (25ish) values to an absurdly high value, picked up something in game, and logged out+quit the game. Got back in, the value was saved in game, all was good and working.

Can't wait to try some of these other things, specific some of these that @Krakken has made recently, subbed to you btw dude.

Anyways, have fun.

If you got discord hmu if you tryna play.

2 hours ago, Dark_Ryu said:

You can manipulate coins, defense and skill point by change one value with each other for example you have 1 mil coins so you can change your defense and skill point to 1 mil or vice versa:

1. Seach current skill point with double anonymous
  2. Make some change to skill point so you get 1 result, go to selected address
  3. Save a value 2nd line above skill point address. the one with dword value. So now you get 2 value, one is skill value in double and second is a dword value.
  4. Locate coins value which is 8th line below skill point value address
  5. Now you can change gold or skill point. replace each value to their respective value. double to double and dword to dword.

You can change defense with this method too or maybe other value that have same double-dword pattern.

I hope you understand my bad english.. lul..

Lol already had figured gold, so I get back on to do my skill points. 

Well somehow or another I messed up the wrong address, now whenever I log on there is something peculiar about my deer. 

Screenshot_2017-08-02-20-58-34.thumb.png.cdc822b8c0e9a3cc43fce035205c2aff.png

7 hours ago, Dark_Ryu said:

@Krakken do you have each weapon durability value? it will help narrow down searching process..

That's what I was asking help for, mate. I need to find a way to narrow the searches faster and more efficiently. What I've been doing is either fuzzy search or range search and figure out how many steps specific weapons go down. Heavy weapons go down by -3 points. Light weapons go by -1 point. 

If we eventually find the right offset we can narrow this down without firing. Maybe then we can try condition editing. Like you take the value and its value check from a nice condition weapon and apply it to a near-break AK or whatever. But for that I need to find condition faster.. There are times that I waste half of the condition just to find by how many steps it's decreasing... I'll put out a table for the best automatic weapons on how many steps they go down. 

7 hours ago, 3113 said:

First of all shout-out to all the contributors on this thread and those who made videos. 

Can't wait to try some of these other things, specific some of these that @Krakken has made recently, subbed to you btw dude.

Anyways, have fun.

Thanks, mate, have fun! 

31 minutes ago, Jeevan008 said:

Health hack worked for me. 

Can you solve the issue when fighting with big zombies because it won't save progress. 

If you're referring to the Big One and Franzied Giant, nothing can be done until there's better armor or actual HP hack (getting like 1,000,000 HP and freezing). What happens here is that if you take a 70 damage hit, for instance, regardless if you have a frozen value of 95, you'll be still deducted to 25. If you take another hit technically you're dead so after that point you're out. 

Here's how you can work it around.. 

1. Use the steam on bunker alpha to help you get damaged, thus quickly returning to your frozen value after getting hit by Frenzied Giant. 

2. Use other zombies to reset to your frozen value. 

3. Hack HP quantity. 

4. Don't go into the Infested Forest. 

I'm just using this for bunker alpha and it's not very useful. I end up having to repeat sections because it didn't save after I "died" at some point. Guys, please experiment... If you test and report it's more useful than spoonfeeding mods to the apk. This way we all learn. 

Still looking for ways to trace durability faster. Need help with this. 

13 hours ago, Dark_Ryu said:

@3113 just suicide once to reset value

Does not fix the value, seems to be saved to the server (*oh the possibility* cough) 

Also @Dark_Ryu I just can't get the skill point hack to stick, it don't like me lol

Edited by 3113

Guys can you tell me a quick way to make the game stop saving...i wanna know if in bunker alfa the chest has chopper parts or not and i dont wanna waste ammo on the turret...so i would like the game to stop saving so i kill the turret and check the loot....please tell me a quick way

58 minutes ago, DemiGod666 said:

Guys can you tell me a quick way to make the game stop saving...i wanna know if in bunker alfa the chest has chopper parts or not and i dont wanna waste ammo on the turret...so i would like the game to stop saving so i kill the turret and check the loot....please tell me a quick way

Just use any hack and screw up on purpose. Say, use freeze dupe to spawn so many cleavers that it goes overboard your inventory. From that point on, your progress won't be saved. Test it out for insurance. 

15 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Just use any hack and screw up on purpose. Say, use freeze dupe to spawn so many cleavers that it goes overboard your inventory. From that point on, your progress won't be saved. Test it out for insurance. 

Alright  will give it a shot. Thanks!

And despite having low energy any other way to summon events??..cuz i usually buy energy from the gold and even when im 0 energy no events seem to spawn.

EDIT: I just chose an item on random and found its value...edited it to something like 40 then whatever i do it doesn't save.

Edited by DemiGod666

Confirming the item dupe still works, searched dword narrowed down to one item quantity address, selected go to address got the second address above it, froze both values and hit split until it was maxed out, logged out the game, logged back in, and viola. Woot

Edited by 3113

9 minutes ago, 3113 said:

Confirming the item dupe still works, searched double narrowed down to one item quantity address, selected go to address got the second address above it, froze both values and hit split until it was maxed out, logged out the game, logged back in, and viola. Woot

Also dword works as well...just duped 200 engine parts for atv...searched 20 dword split it then refined then combined them then refined...got one value went to it's address and saved it and the one above it. Freezed both of them and split untill i need.

Restarted the game and it saved. 

46 minutes ago, 3113 said:

Confirming the item dupe still works, searched double narrowed down to one item quantity address, selected go to address got the second address above it, froze both values and hit split until it was maxed out, logged out the game, logged back in, and viola. Woot

34 minutes ago, DemiGod666 said:

Also dword works as well...just duped 200 engine parts for atv...searched 20 dword split it then refined then combined them then refined...got one value went to it's address and saved it and the one above it. Freezed both of them and split untill i need.

Restarted the game and it saved. 

Time to use it with crafting, guys. Check the rest of the thread for more hacks.