Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

2 hours ago, Ezarkas said:

with one no work i tried ^^

and also trie with other boost price value

cuz when u see no fear video he tried with two value not worked but with three it's worked /

so i guess it's  a message from him to telling us to try with different comb /

persoanly i used 900gold boost prise to hack and it's worked perfectly /

all u need is too find the adresse of golld boost prise /

hope u understand wut i mean my english is soo noob sry ^^

and gl

Thanks For reply .. i will retry and give u feedback..

8 hours ago, simran840 said:

Bro already tried 20-30 times , dupe item works but inbox changes always revert on restart the game, 

I tried original apk and moded apk ,l both gives same problem..

I seen video more than 5 times and do same ..

Can any share apk and his data ,so I can test .

from my experience after change one items value and add it to the inventory

you need to delete one items in inventory before exit from game and restart

the progress will be saved.  

12 hours ago, NoFear said:

Please, this is not a noob friendly hack. This involves multiple pointers and navigation through memory. When you get to the endpoint, it should look the same. WATCH CLOSELY. 

Edit:

This same concept should work with items too. 

Follow pointers to the item id. Then find item you want instead and replace. 

If video is wanted, I can try to do one. What item would be good to get instead of wood or stone? 

Thanks! I managed to hack a big summer package with this method

Screenshot_2017-08-22-22-07-32.png

@Krakken help me mate. I pulled of the Inbox trick/hack in my 13th try and been struggling again. I've been following the tutorial but there is only 2 searches that pops up. And what's worse is that it doesn't have the verification address. Help me mate!

Screenshot_2017-08-23-00-57-31.png

10 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

What do u mean by " gold will follow the same logic " we can hack gold ? I know i quotted you a lot sorry 

I was hoping we could brute force gold the same way, but we can't. For those with unhacked gold must follow @NoFear 

6 hours ago, HeisenBernz said:

Unfortunately, I'm not lucky with this method. Cant find the verification address. Any help?

1 hour ago, HeisenBernz said:

@Krakken help me mate. I pulled of the Inbox trick/hack in my 13th try and been struggling again. I've been following the tutorial but there is only 2 searches that pops up. And what's worse is that it doesn't have the verification address. Help me mate!

Screenshot_2017-08-23-00-57-31.png

Not the correct address mate, try to search for that value alone since it's huge. You should get 6 results tops. Should be in the top 3, and should be the one with a verification address similar to that value directly above. If you watch the video, I come across the set you're in. Keep searching. The grouping method is only for those whose inboxes were still virgins. Yours has lost it a long time ago :D

24 minutes ago, NickTSPre said:

Guys the chopper is doable without modded apk? I only need the gas tank... Can we obtain it only by farming bunker alpha or with some tweak via GG?

yup it can..search on page 17 and before do that make backup..of course it drop in bunker but low probability..better hack lol

7 hours ago, Ryubei said:

I tried your steps though a bit confusing at least it was well explained. Though it could do better. But the game crashed when I was about to make a purchase. 

But you make it again? that's worked? i'm sorry for the confusing i don't speak english so much, i'm from Brazil. thanks for your method @NoFear

1 hour ago, DarkangelX15X said:

@Krakken tell me if i'm wrong but inbox hack don't work on modified weapons , i tried on box , working , tried on mele weapons , working , but i tried on m16 and it didn'r work

it still work bro..when i hack box i always inside HOME after edit the stuff i want,take out the stuff and makesure the number change and CLOSE apps immediately without leave the base