Alien Shooter TD

Jindraka

Question

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sigmateam.alienshooter.towerdefence&hl=en

https://apkpure.com/alien-shooter-td/com.sigmateam.alienshooter.towerdefence

Android 7.0, Nexus 6P

GameGuardian 8.5.13 (1193)

When a level loads, I can find the value of the money in-game with GG no problem. Just using "Known Value" and "Any" a couple of times brings up the value. But when I change the value in GG (There are 3 different values, D, W, B. I've tried changing D & W) and go back to the game and earn money, the game continues on as if normal. No altered money value. And when I go back into GG, the value updates to what the new value in-game actually is instead of the altered value I put.

Freezing the value doesn't work. Any pointers would be helpful.

Edited by Jindraka

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Ah so just dont always go with Decreased/Increased and experiment s bit got it thought you dissected some code snippets or something to get information 

And for your rolling sky hack what are the two float values for 

120 and 60 F

Oh and are you indian or something? :D your accent doesnt sound native but your english knowledge is superb @NoFear

That's not me in the videos or making them. 

I have someone doing them for me. 

I work a lot and basically have time to just hack games.  

I live in the US. 

120F is seconds it takes to earn 10 balls. 

The 60 I think is time related too, it was nearby value. 

The way I found it. 

120F search

Increment edit of 100

Used all balls. Saw where the time started and went to that value to investigate nearby values. 

Use increase/decrease to start. 

Do increase every time you earn and decrease when you spend. 

If that gets you nothing... Do the opposite. 

Decrease when you earn, increase when you spend.

Game that's perfect example, SAS4.  

Thanks for the tutorial. Problem though with the new version of GG (8.6.0). When I go to Unkown > Dword, all the values are negative, like "Dword (-2,147,483,648 - 4,294,967,295), same for all the other search options.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Jindraka said:

Thanks for the tutorial. Problem though with the new version of GG (8.6.0). When I go to Unkown > Dword, all the values are negative, like "Dword (-2,147,483,648 - 4,294,967,295), same for all the other search options.

Is the same...   Just might be confusing following my guide. 

Well s***. Now when I try to edit the value for money once you are in a mission, no matter how small the value I "add", the number goes negative and I can't buy anything. Tried re-installing the older version of GG and it still didn't work.

For instance, I had 28 for the actual in-mission value for money, I edit the 2 values in GG and "add to value" just 500, and the number in-game suddenly goes to negative 46715.

Edited by Jindraka

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Jindraka said:

Well s***. Now when I try to edit the value for money once you are in a mission, no matter how small the value I "add", the number goes negative and I can't buy anything. Tried re-installing the older version of GG and it still didn't work.

For instance, I had 28 for the actual in-mission value for money, I edit the 2 values in GG and "add to value" just 500, and the number in-game suddenly goes to negative 46715.

Try "adding" a negative number. 

Can also try only doing one value. 

For me  editing both I had better results. 

What you are getting is what I got if I edited only one of them. 

12 hours ago, Jindraka said:

bro, just for this game, just install GG version 8.5.13

you can install both GG in your phone bro. it's because, somehow, the latest GG acts differently.