GG in Space Shooter

MrGrim510

Hello, new to the forums. Trying to figure out how to use GG in Space Shooter. I'm trying to get more hero badges. 

When I go to the items page to search for the values. You have 48, 120, and 800. So I do a unknown search. 

What's odd is, on videos I see people searching like 48;120;800 for example, but it gives an error in that format. I just use commas; I don't know if that's wrong or not. 

So when GG searches, I just get a bunch of 0's. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, any help would be appreciated. 

Error.PNG

game 1.PNG

game.PNG

1 minute ago, MonkeySAN said:

there are tons of videos on YT..

you cant even provide the link to it?

what is v1.616 ?

how can i even tell which space shooter is that just by version number.

Space Shooter Galaxy Attack the v1.616 is the apk modded version that I was using. 

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/31898-space-shooter-galaxy-attack/#comments

Here is the link where I was reading, wasn't a video, my bad. I'm just asking questions. If it's too much hassle, it's ok. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 5:06 PM, MrGrim510 said:

What's odd is, on videos I see people searching like 48;120;800 for example, but it gives an error in that format. I just use commas; I don't know if that's wrong or not. 

type that where it says "value"