BuriedTown Resources Hack Guide

NoFear

• Moderators

Name of Game: BuriedTown
Game Version: 1.3.4
Name of Cheat: Resources/HP Hack
Search type: Float

Steps:

Couple things before you start. In Game Guardian, select memory ranges and add "other (slow)". 2nd, make sure you choose the right BuriedTown in the list in Game Guardian. The wrong one will scan quickly and if you do a 2nd scan of values changed, you'll have almost 0 results. Lastly this game on every launch changes the values. So when you finally figure out what 1 2 3 4 etc etc equal, don't quit the game. It will stay that way.  On relaunch, you'll have to fuzzy watch to figure out the values all over again (not a huge deal).

Resources
Probably the easiest method to hack qty of items is while in your home, click doors like you are going to leave. Assign all but 1 (doesn't have to be 1) of the item(s) you want to hack into your backpack. Make sure you have at least 2, best would be like 3 or 4. Now Unkown float value search. Add 1 item(s) back to storage.  Unknown value increased.  Then do known value >1 and <5 (if the item qty is 2, if more than 2, make the upper value of range be like 10). Almost everytime I've done this hack, 1 or 2 of an item falls between 2 and 3 floating. Keep adding item back to storage and values increased. Then put into backpack. Eventually you'll find the floating value. Usually increment of line. 0125 or very similar.  You could edit this to something like 20000 (don't go too high). Not knowing the exact fraction of value gives you a fraction of an item.    Other option, lock value and keep adding to backpack until backpack is full. Unlock and add them back. Then lock and repeat (slower but won't mess up value system)

HP
This is still a work in progress, but if absolutely needed, this is what you can do.
Don't do hp search before you leave your house, it changes location. So, when you leave your house, Unkown floating search. Anytime hp drops, unknown decrease.  I would recommend range of  >1 and <500. Keep doing this and eventually you'll have like 3 results. Can either edit or just simply freeze them.  When you get back to house and go back out again, I believe you have to repeat this process.

Video Guide:

Credits for Hacking Guide to: NoFear 

• 2 weeks later...

This what ive looking for! But why i cant do this? It always end up with some values that shows 360 then 0, but when i change it nothing happens. Im using game guardian 8.4.8 and i already tried both of buriedtown-L app.

• 1 month later...

Awesome, this game pain in the a**, hard to cheat but really addicting, thanks for the tutorial it worked. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think this works on the latest version...

currently there are 3 app process that is BuriedTown

BuriedTown L

BuriedTown push blah blah

BuriiedTown DaemonServer

Only BuriedTown L Produces anything. But when I did the procedure same as the video.. It produces about 8 - 11 addresses for the first part then I do the unknown search again then... results with about the same about 11 - 15

Truthfully if I can't hack this game this game has no value. The game is made to garner gazillions of in app purchase if you really want to finish this.

I tried playing this game for about 10 tries.

I survived for about 5-10 days max. The rng engine of this game is broken. No matter what time you go out there are times when no zombies on the way to the mall then 90% of the time.. going to your home is a pain. 3 - 5 semi permanent encounters. what the hell.

If you can show me again thru a newer version that you can do this.  I will not give up just yet.

This game is like Day R survival. Its a In app trap game.

for those want to have almost the same experience without the ***** game. try zombie live. that game is ok. better random events/.

• 1 month later...

I had no luck with Float, use QWord, it works better (do select all memory locations as shown in the video tutorial). Do not select Xor or encrypted.

Say you want billion zillion bullets:

Make sure you have 3 bullets at least.

Bring up your backpack

Add one bullet to backpack. so there is 2 bullet in repository, one in backpack.

Search for all QWord variables, hide GG.

Move one bullet from repo to backpack, so there is one bullet left in the repo, two in the backpack

Search again for all changed variables.

Take that one bullet out of backpack back into the repo, so there is one bullet in backpack, two in repo

Search again.

Do this till you have exactly 2 variables left in the list of GG. They have exactly 19 digits. One is for backpack, one is for repository.

Try change some digits (it usually starts with 426... changing to 436... works good). If the game crashes, try again.

Now, depending on which variable is which, you should have about 3 billion bullets in backpack or in repo.

Bullets take at most one space in the backpack so it's ok to have 3 billion of them (you don't have to add them each time you go out).

But for anything other than the bullets, always start with zero item in the backpack and at least 2 (not 1! 2 or more) in the repo. you'll end up with one variable, and that is only for repo (it's not a good idea to add zillion billion axes to your backpack).

Bonus points: If you had 2 axes in the repo when you found the value for the variable holding number of axes, say it was 4,261,562,198,132,323,123 then you know 4,261,562,198,132,323,123 represents "2" in the game (this changes next time you open the game or go out of the house and come back though).

Say you have 5 bandages. add 3 of bandages to backpack so there is 2 in the repo. search for exact value 4,261,562,198,132,323,123, about 15 to 30 variables will show up. go back to game, move the bandages back to the repo. search again but this time for 'changed values', you'll end up with one variable to change.

This is much much quicker than searching from scratch. 

Hint 0: DO backup using titanium backup or something alike. the f*** game is designed to make you lose a few times, so you'll goddamn pay the developer to make progress.

Also it's a good idea to have backup in case you mess up your backpack.

Hint 1: You may want to use speed hack while messing with the values and backpack, as the player get's hungry or loses stamina while you're finding the variables. I set the speed to 0.001 (0.001, 1 and 4, 4 for when fighting with zombies and it gets boring).

Thanks to NoFear for the original tutorial.

Edited by loolooyyyy

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, loolooyyyy said:

I had no luck with Float, use QWord, it works better (do select all memory locations as shown in the video tutorial). Do not select Xor or encrypted.

Say you want billion zillion bullets:

Make sure you have 3 bullets at least.

Bring up your backpack

Add one bullet to backpack. so there is 2 bullet in repository, one in backpack.

Search for all QWord variables, hide GG.

Move one bullet from repo to backpack, so there is one bullet left in the repo, two in the backpack

Search again for all changed variables.

Take that one bullet out of backpack back into the repo, so there is one bullet in backpack, two in repo

Search again.

Do this till you have exactly 2 variables left in the list of GG. They have exactly 19 digits. One is for backpack, one is for repository.

Try change some digits (it usually starts with 426... changing to 436... works good). If the game crashes, try again.

Now, depending on which variable is which, you should have about 3 billion bullets in backpack or in repo.

Bullets take at most one space in the backpack so it's ok to have 3 billion of them (you don't have to add them each time you go out).

But for anything other than the bullets, always start with zero item in the backpack and at least 2 (not 1! 2 or more) in the repo. you'll end up with one variable, and that is only for repo (it's not a good idea to add zillion billion axes to your backpack).

Bonus points: If you had 2 axes in the repo when you found the value for the variable holding number of axes, say it was 4,261,562,198,132,323,123 then you know 4,261,562,198,132,323,123 represents "2" in the game (this changes next time you open the game or go out of the house and come back though).

Say you have 5 bandages. add 3 of bandages to backpack so there is 2 in the repo. search for exact value 4,261,562,198,132,323,123, about 15 to 30 variables will show up. go back to game, move the bandages back to the repo. search again but this time for 'changed values', you'll end up with one variable to change.

This is much much quicker than searching from scratch. 

Hint 0: DO backup using titanium backup or something alike. the f*** game is designed to make you lose a few times, so you'll goddamn pay the developer to make progress.

Also it's a good idea to have backup in case you mess up your backpack.

Hint 1: You may want to use speed hack while messing with the values and backpack, as the player get's hungry or loses stamina while you're finding the variables. I set the speed to 0.001 (0.001, 1 and 4, 4 for when fighting with zombies and it gets boring).

Thanks to NoFear for the original tutorial.

Welcome. 

GG adding more methods of search turned what used to be very difficult into something much much easier. 

Thank you for updating methods with latest GG

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried it  for ver 1.40?

The above 2 don't work.  Even with trial and error of combinations of the 2 aforementioned ways,  neither work. 

Personally, it  is the ammount one iam trying to do. 

Either food,  or bandages,  or antibiotics, etc. Heck even bullets don't work that way anymore. 

I did try all 3 bt processes. The "push", "daemon",  and 'nothing' at the end.  Nothing seems to work.... Amy suggestions?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.