Jump to content
TopGEOYT

VIP Encryption [Top GEO]

Recommended Posts

Hello All , my VIP encryption Version III is finally realised .

if you want to buy it u can contact me in PM .
here is information of this compiler : https://nikatools.site/CompilerAd.html
compiler link is here : http://www.mediafire.com/file/sqx59x2z4cl4ytu/%23TDCompiler%28V.III%29.lua/file
this client of compiler is encrypted by itself .
if you like/want this Encryption , PM me on Telegram : t.me/TopGEO
payment method : PayPal or payeer

about how this compiler works , u can check my page , which is linked above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this protect against the latest GG feature to recall modified values...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Does this protect against the latest GG feature to recall modified values...?

nah , my "anti log" stopped working after GG 90.0+ versions bcs of new/updated/modified os.clock/time functions .

but this compiler not for this , this is for protect script from decryption ... for keep source safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TopGEOYT said:

nah , my "anti log" stopped working after GG 90.0+ versions bcs of new/updated/modified os.clock/time functions .

but this compiler not for this , this is for protect script from decryption ... for keep source safe.

I understand...  Sometimes the end result is all someone needs, not the source.  Nothing against your work, very talented at what you create and provide. Just was curious 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I understand...  Sometimes the end result is all someone needs, not the source.  Nothing against your work, very talented at what you create and provide. Just was curious 🙂

thanks .

well , I told to users that anti log is removed .

they told its not problem , they care about full decryption .

good developers are creating scripts/projects which are not only merged with gg.searchNumber and his friends.

they are implementing codes for searching/editing memory .

by logging its really hard to understand what are this type functions... by modified loger which will log all library codes , we can understand more , but as I told its hard to understand this type functions without getting source ...

and also people who wants to decrypt&steal scripts , they are not satisfied by log .

they always requests full DEC ... and for this time there is not any decompiler which can "break" this modified chunk's cases .

and about dissambling and editing code I don't care yet , since this modified chunk is "blocking" dissambling .

I hope @Enyby will not create/update dissambler for ignore such things what are used for anti dissambling in this enc .

also thanks to Sam(@noblack) for chunk dumping and to @CmP for helping in some Lua server managing things.

 

Edited by TopGEOYT
mistakely written word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TopGEOYT said:

Hello All , my VIP encryption Version III is finally realised .

if you want to buy it u can contact me in PM .
here is information of this compiler : https://nikatools.site/CompilerAd.html
compiler link is here : http://www.mediafire.com/file/sqx59x2z4cl4ytu/%23TDCompiler%28V.III%29.lua/file
this client of compiler is encrypted by itself .
if you like/want this Encryption , PM me on Telegram : t.me/TopGEO
payment method : PayPal or payeer

about how this compiler works , u can check my page , which is linked above.

Updated information of compiler :
https://nikatools.site/CA/CompilerAd.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, developing chunk Obfuscater is actually really hard, you have to learn how all opcode means and make a phaser for it. Although this version of efficiency is bad and may have some bugs, I'll try to improve it in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice Editing OpCode your encryption is the best i can rate it as 5/5 Stars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...