Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Read all the comments but did not understand how to hack the game. And I do not understand how to look at all the XOR key. Great GURU, please help!!!

Edited by severa123
Automatic translation of the site page, it seemed that again sent not in English.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks @ItsSC for the guide i already hack the coin to 100k but when i buy blueprint in store. it says "Illegal purchase operation" haha i think iap is unhackable because the server detects it. i guess only item quantity is hackable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, meisterfuu said:

thanks @ItsSC for the guide i already hack the coin to 100k but when i buy blueprint in store. it says "Illegal purchase operation" haha i think iap is unhackable because the server detects it. i guess only item quantity is hackable

it's illegal because the amount that you obtain is negative value, which is smaller than the second value. You can change it both to "0", then it will display the amount that you recharged, use that to buy from store until your money turn zero , then only hack it to -99999.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

it's illegal because the amount that you obtain is negative value, which is smaller than the second value. You can change it both to "0", then it will display the amount that you recharged, use that to buy from store until your money turn zero , then only hack it to -99999.

@ItsSCYep i tried that then my coin revert back to 60 because thats what i recharge tried to buy extra health then change it again to 0 then the coin is not reverting back to 60. Tried to change the amount again to 60 then try to buy some iap but illegal. I dont get what you said to use only in -9999. Sorry for my bad english 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, meisterfuu said:

@ItsSCYep i tried that then my coin revert back to 60 because thats what i recharge tried to buy extra health then change it again to 0 then the coin is not reverting back to 60. Tried to change the amount again to 60 then try to buy some iap but illegal. I dont get what you said to use only in -9999. Sorry for my bad english 

you can only revert it once, and then modify it to extremely large value to buy thiñgs from dealer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

you can only revert it once, and then modify it to extremely large value to buy thiñgs from dealer.

You are our dear, Golden man!
Please make a video presentation on hacking gold coins for the "smart" to have no such questions!

You've seen my problem, I can't do anything...

Edited by zverilius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't change the amount of the zen coins. Everything else I did following ItsSC's instructions.

Edited by agnocoustic
figured out my question myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2019 at 3:18 AM, Datinhkhach said:

Thanks so much itsSC. 

Screenshot_2019-02-12-20-14-00-64.png

How did you increase your bag capacity to 30?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ho no, you shouldn't have made a video and post it on YouTube. Now, after patch no other new players can enjoy the hard research effort that itsSc made, for you & all of us here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Saxynoma said:

Ho no, you shouldn't have made a video and post it on YouTube. Now, after patch no other new players can enjoy the hard research effort that itsSc made, for you & all of us here

Its not my video lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just share what i see on YouTube,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saxynoma said:

Ho no, you shouldn't have made a video and post it on YouTube. Now, after patch no other new players can enjoy the hard research effort that itsSc made, for you & all of us here

I mean you can still play an old version but rip new contents.(if they do patch it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...