bug in all android cheat apps

nouninou

hi everyone

i saw many times that bug in almost all android 2.3.6 & 2.3.7 & 4.0.1 & 4.1.1 firmwares

all the cheat apps are slow and take to find simple values hours

must correct that bug cause i m not gonna downgrade my phone in order to have on app

who have that problem too ?

thanks

I have that problem but I just thought it was because when i search for a value i selected all regions so i thought it would take forever.. I did a fuzzy search on a game once it took more than 5 minutes to get all the addresses and it came up with 300 millions addresses lol but i didn't realise it was a bug? :/

• Administrators

It's not a bug. It's the way they work.

Think about it. If you search 0, and search will take an enormous amount of time. You search 1,less, but still a while. You search 2+ and your speeds improve. You search a value such as 905968, it will be very quick.

Reason being, GG searches every value in the game. The less values there are, that you are searching for, the quicker.

Sent from my MB855

• 4 weeks later...

I think GG need add Advance Search, for example like search by size (1 byte, 2 bytes, or 4 bytes). This will make search more specified. I don't know how GG do value search, if like this example the memory have value: 00 00 00 00, if user put 0 and it return 0 (for 1 byte): 4 address results, 0 (for 2 bytes): 2 address results, 0 (for 4 bytes): 1 address result, then it's not good, it can freeze the HW just because of search (it return 7 address results just search 0 rather if user define which type of value that they want to search).

And does GG have freeze feature, to force freeze the value like on CE? I found address on Asphalt 7 and unable to freeze the value, each time I spent money, the game override it again.