App not optimized

-SAICOBO-

Question

Hello developers, I hope you are well after so many years. 2023

I was trying to use GG on my new device, but unfortunately the apps no longer work as before due to Android restrictions.

There is an application that can still run the app without problems, "Multi App" (com.waxmoon.ma.gp)

Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waxmoon.ma.gp

The only problem is that it is not optimized.

Screenshot_2023-10-30-20-59-17-954_com.waxmoon_ma_gp.thumb.jpg.2e1f6b17cb5dc6513cb499f72ed02622.jpg

4 answers to this question

[ @-SAICOBO- ]
---

It is not the application

I'm talking about the solution for installing GG on your device, not installing GG on your virtual apps.
---

it is error 105 in the virtual app

Instead of using Virtual Apps, I recommend you to use Virtual Machine. It has better features and compatibility, check it on this thread: Game Guardian: Android 14
---

Edited by kiynox

On 11/3/2023 at 1:33 PM, kiynox said:

[ @-SAICOBO- ]
---

I'm talking about the solution for installing GG on your device, not installing GG on your virtual apps.
---

Instead of using Virtual Apps, I recommend you to use Virtual Machine. It has better features and compatibility, check it on this thread: Game Guardian: Android 14
---

I already became root again I will try to start working again I hope I am not busy