In-app puchases for free?

DuDono

Question

Thing is, with LP you cannot connect to google play service(on some games so yeah youre gonna have to start a new acc/char/game/playthrough/run etc...) but if you modify the <irl money price> into <in-game currency> then youd be able to buy it with any account you want.

On 6/21/2019 at 5:12 AM, NoFear said:

I remap pointers or can change the purchase type from inapp to currency.

Pointers I remap are changing the item(s) that you buy with gold/gems.

How do you do that

On 6/21/2023 at 12:11 AM, NoFear said:

Depends on game... But again, can take a while to figure out.

I have seen many videos where people break purchases in the game through GG, but as I understand it, to do this you need to find out the exact address of the instructions and replace it, I read that for this you need to use a debugger

But I don’t have a PC, but I have a game  gardenscapes, I would like to hack a golden ticket into it, or purchase it, or simply activate it, I tried to look for the meaning Bool, But I couldn’t find what I needed, how do I know where to look for it, in what ways can I find out the address of the value responsible for false and true

If you can explain briefly but clearly, then please explain, and if not, then point me to educational articles that can help me understand more how it works and how to look for it. 

[ @Fujimkad ]
---

I have seen many videos where people break purchases in the game through GG, but as I understand it, to do this you need to find out the exact address of the instructions and replace it

It is really depends on the game. But in general, you can still technically doing it on Game Guardian:

• - Some games you can directly edit the in-game currency (Diamond, Coins, etc). Or usually it is just protected by XOR-ing the value, so by changing the XOR to 0, you can still directly edit the currency.
  • - Alot of in-game currency relies on server (server-sided) which you can't change it by only memory editing. You can use some workaround, for example by changing the price value to 0, so it can still be editable.
  • - If the game is server-sided, there's not much thing you can do. You may can still poke around the in-game function that handles in-game purchases. For example, you can try to dump/debug the game and find a function that verifies wether the purchases is succeeded or not. By changing it to 'succeed' flag, you might able to break the in-game purchases.
  • - Another tricky ways is to swap item id for an existing item. For example you've some free item to claim, you can change that 'free' item id with another one that is 'paid'. However this is not working if the game inventory is handled server-sidedly.

---
There's alot of ways for doing it but these option is not the 'ultimate' ways of doing it, as it's just replacing the existing memory.

7 hours ago, kiynox said:

[@Фуджимкад ]
---

Это действительно зависит от игры. Но в целом технически это еще можно сделать на Game Guardian:

• - В некоторых играх вы можете напрямую редактировать внутриигровую валюту (алмазы, монеты и т. д.). Или, как правило, оно просто защищается с помощью XOR, поэтому, изменив XOR на 0, вы все равно можете напрямую редактировать валюту.
  • - Большая часть внутриигровой валюты зависит от сервера (на стороне сервера), и вы не можете изменить ее, только редактируя память. Вы можете использовать обходной путь, например, изменив значение цены на 0, чтобы его по-прежнему можно было редактировать.
  • - Если игра серверная, вы мало что сможете сделать. Вы все еще можете поковыряться в игровой функции, которая обрабатывает внутриигровые покупки. Например, вы можете попытаться сделать дамп/отладку игры и найти функцию, которая проверяет, успешны покупки или нет. Изменив его на флаг «успех», вы сможете отменить внутриигровые покупки.
  • — Еще один хитрый способ — заменить идентификатор предмета на существующий. Например, у вас есть бесплатный предмет, который вы можете запросить, вы можете изменить идентификатор этого «бесплатного» предмета на другой, «платный». Однако это не работает, если игровой инвентарь обрабатывается на стороне сервера.

---
Есть много способов сделать это, но этот вариант не является «ультимативным» способом, поскольку он просто заменяет существующую память.

The game is called g Gardenscapes, All I want now is to hack the golden ticket in it, I found how to hack boosters and coins, but activating the golden ticket is a problem 

7 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @Fujimkad ]
---

It is really depends on the game. But in general, you can still technically doing it on Game Guardian:

• - Some games you can directly edit the in-game currency (Diamond, Coins, etc). Or usually it is just protected by XOR-ing the value, so by changing the XOR to 0, you can still directly edit the currency.
  • - Alot of in-game currency relies on server (server-sided) which you can't change it by only memory editing. You can use some workaround, for example by changing the price value to 0, so it can still be editable.
  • - If the game is server-sided, there's not much thing you can do. You may can still poke around the in-game function that handles in-game purchases. For example, you can try to dump/debug the game and find a function that verifies wether the purchases is succeeded or not. By changing it to 'succeed' flag, you might able to break the in-game purchases.
  • - Another tricky ways is to swap item id for an existing item. For example you've some free item to claim, you can change that 'free' item id with another one that is 'paid'. However this is not working if the game inventory is handled server-sidedly.

---
There's alot of ways for doing it but these option is not the 'ultimate' ways of doing it, as it's just replacing the existing memory.

Can you provide a link to instructions on how to debug the game on your phone via Termux?

Hi @Fujimkad, I wouldn't recommend doing debugging on Android, as there's no apps that have a full feature for debugging, but you can still do it:

• - Game Guardian: itself can be used as a debugging tool but if you know what you're doing.
  • radare2: You can try to install radare2 on your Termux. It can read most of the function from a library, so it is still kinda useful.
  • ADA: Or you can do conventional dissasembling using Android Disassembler.

So as far as I know, there's no advanced way of doing debugging on Android except with the help of computers.

[ @Fujimkad ]
---

in what ways can I find out the address of the value responsible for false and true

True or false is simply presented as 1 and 0. It is dword/integer. You can either find with instruction or dword in general. There would be a lot of results, so I suggest to just disassemble on computers so you can get a grasp of what function that bool is exist. Usually it is formatted like this:

mov [r0-r10] #[1-2]

---

• Moderators
On 3/7/2024 at 8:07 PM, MC874 said:

Hi@Fujimkad, I wouldn't recommend doing debugging on Android, as there's no apps that have a full feature for debugging, but you can still do it:

• - Game Guardian: itself can be used as a debugging tool but if you know what you're doing.
  • radare2 : You can try to install radare2 on your Termux. It can read most of the function from a library, so it is still kinda useful.
  • ADA : Or you can do conventional disassembling using Android Disassembler.

So as far as I know, there's no advanced way of doing debugging on Android except with the help of computers.

Gdb and lldb. Install termux from fdroid. I prefer gdb (more familiar with it). Don't need PC.

Gdb and lldb. Install termux from fdroid. I prefer gdb (more familiar with it). Don't need PC.

Been familiar with it too, but never purely try it on Android. Always need a helping hand with windows.

On 11/03/2024 at 17:25, NoFear said:

GDB et LLDB. Installez termux depuis fdroid. Je préfère gdb (plus familier avec celui-ci). Pas besoin de PC.

How do you install GDB in termux ?