Site bugs

geribaldi

1. Few smilies dont work, need to ne fixed

2. 5 minutes ago i tried to test the other site themes, the light theme is really amazing because its absolutely light. It shows nothing and the site is unavailable since this

03d35d0bbdf79d17587056e52711c523.jpg

Used chrome. After this i changed the browser. Logged in...site unavailable again

Can only show this forum with tapatalk at the. The moment

1cb370ad28e061097b16ab17b675c382.jpg

Sent d2 a pm

Thx

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

• Administrators
  1. Which smilies aren't working? I had to remove an old pack we had cause it was no longer supported. So the only issue you might be seeing is leftover smilies? New ones should work fine ;)
  2. FIxed, per other threads.

Test

[emoji6] [emoji1] [emoji2] [emoji3] [emoji9] [emoji10] [emoji11] [emoji12] [emoji13] [emoji15] [emoji16] [emoji17] [emoji18] [emoji19] [emoji20] [emoji21] [emoji8] [emoji7] [emoji6] [emoji5] [emoji4] [emoji3] [emoji2] [emoji9]

• Administrators
5 hours ago, geribaldi said:

Its a serverproblem dyno, did you tried to clear your cache? If i try to download a buggy smilie, i get this error

So sure of yourself! Lol.

It's not. Looks like mobile emoticons, since they are sized differently. I'm looking into this.

WTF? Now i complete confused.

Are you sure? I mean you was 100% sure you never changed the attachment size. But it was changed. Then we had a theme what chrashed accounts and know we have suspicious smilies.

Sir, im sure we need the ghostbusters, there is some spooky on your server ;)

(Im joking)

This is the link of the first dont working icon 

wink@2x.png

Arrrrrg. 

:angry::D:blink::blush:-_-

You fixed it

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

WTF? Now i complete confused.

Are you sure? I mean you was 100% sure you never changed the attachment size. But it was changed. Then we had a theme what chrashed accounts and know we have suspicious smilies.

Sir, im sure we need the ghostbusters, there is some spooky on your server ;)

(Im joking)

I never changed attachment size. There was just max amount of ALL attachments per user. So you were running out of space, because you had attached quite a bit. So no, nothing was changed, most users just don't attach anything.

The site software itself has had numerous updates behind the scenes. That specific theme is a third party theme, so it needs to be updated. I hadn't done so, due to lack of user interest in that theme.

Now, the Emoticons are fixed. At some point IPS added HD emoticons, which I suppose never properly updated on our system. What you were seeing was the HD emoticons missing. Regular ones were still there.

Also, I merged your 4 previous posts. Please do not start a new post for each sentence you have to add.

You dont need to justify for me, it was a joke. Im here to find bugs and help with testing. Thats all

5 minutes ago, d2dyno said:

Please do not start a new post for each sentence you have to add.

So conversations work. Nobody look again on readed posts if the poster made changes

But you can delete this thread. Bugs are fixed

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

You dont need to justify for me, it was a joke. Im here to find bugs and help with testing. Thats all

So conversations work. Nobody look again on readed posts if the poster made changes

But you can delete this thread. Bugs are fixed

No problem. Couldn't tell if you were joking or not. I just want you to know I usually have a reason for doing things ;)

I'm locking this thread, so it can be referenced to if needed.