gg opens then closes question

capatono777

Well I just upgraded to lollipop stock rooted rom with supersu and none of the hack tools I have downloaded are working I've always preferred game guardian I like the ui but I keep getting the half second then closes issue I tried the latest version 6.0.5 I reinstalled supersu updated the binary and still nothing I opened the game guardian xml and noticed it said I think get permission_superuser I didn't know if it needed to say supersu bur I didn't edit the file to check any help would be greatly appreciated

Also I have a note 3 tmoblie

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With your permission, d2dynoGame Guardian (and variants) will not work on 5.x version of Android due to failing to assign ACCESS_SUPERUSER privilege.

Without attempting to advertise another product and since I don't have access to the application's source, I'm merely providing an option to Game Guardian: Cheat Engine for Android, which seems to work - as tested - on Android 4.2+ (5.0.x and 5.1.x included). Google up "cheat engine android" and access the first link of the query - forums.cheatengine.org.

BR,
Sun

Edited by sunbeam906

• Administrators

With your permission, d2dynoGame Guardian (and variants) will not work on 5.x version of Android due to failing to assign ACCESS_SUPERUSER privilege.

Without attempting to advertise another product and since I don't have access to the application's source, I'm merely providing an option to Game Guardian: Cheat Engine for Android, which seems to work - as tested - on Android 4.2+ (5.0.x and 5.1.x included). Google up "cheat engine android" and access the first link of the query - forums.cheatengine.org.

BR,
Sun

Oh wow, neat they are working on a Android version. Perhaps you could direct them here, and we could get a partnership going? They could probably use a good software for hosting their app, and getting user bug reports/feedback. See if you can get them to message me

As for permissions, please see my PM.

Hi dyno.

Was in the process of debugging the application a bit and see where it exactly dies. There's an error I've managed to get, with regards to "-c" applied by su to the daemon launcher, upon execution of the lib. If I get further info, will get back to you.

The best,
Sun

Edited by sunbeam906

• 4 weeks later...