Mage and Minions

CrazyStyleo

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, gouranga said:

when im trying to search for the value discribed on the video, it tells me "wrong number" instently:

https://i.gyazo.com/7abc4013436b3a1679d45e2cc773c601.gif

If you read all the replies, you would have solved this.... 

Update GG.  You are running an older that doesn't support union search. 

51 minutes ago, NoFear1183 said:

If you read all the replies, you would have solved this.... 

Update GG.  You are running an older that doesn't support union search. 

Thanks, seems to work, is there any way to do the same on my existing save? i have there some incomplete achievements but not sure how to do it from the middle :/

Edit! Made it with existing save! thx

Edited by gouranga

• Moderators
2 hours ago, gouranga said:

Thanks, seems to work, is there any way to do the same on my existing save? i have there some incomplete achievements but not sure how to do it from the middle :/

Edit! Made it with existing save! thx

Once you get the hang of it really isn't too difficult. 

Glad you got it on your existing save too! 

• 2 months later...
On 6/16/2016 at 7:08 AM, Raidon227 said:

The xp value doesn't seem to be searchable. Whether with a direct value, or fuzzy search with increases, even when the xp gain is known. I've seen videos elsewhere of it being done in an earlier version, and the poster said that version 1.1.29? I think is the last time xp was editable. Follower xp is also protected somehow now too, so you can't even super buff them like you used to.

Thinking out of the box helps!

How do You gain exp?

Kill things!

Find monsters or bosses hp(float as is players).

Freeze it to 1 and leave your game open killing single boss over and over again.

You also get infinite drops that way... eventually will crash due to the amount of drops on the ground if You leave it unattended for too long.

Also if achievement is done then there were those daily quests... Harder to find the value but it is doable!

Edited by SitOnIt
addition

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2016 at 11:35 PM, NoFear said:

More Info:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makingfun.mageandminions

Requirements:
ROOTED Device
• Game Guardian

Guide:
The following guide is based on Mage and Minions version 1.1.29.

Gems
This method you will be editing your rewards paid for completing achievements.  And too speed it up I also hack achievements. So I focused on damage achievement. You have 3 tiers 5 10 15 gems and each need 50000 500000 and 2500000 damage. 
Stay with dword union search of 50000;500000;2500000:2048
If union search fails, you can search each individual amount and edit to 0.
Claim the 5 and 10 gems. 
Now clear search and dword union search 5;10;15:256
Then search 15.
Change menu and change the 'scenery' and keep searching 15. 
Now goto filter and set it to 50. We do not want to edit too many. High risk of crash. 
Edit selected 16 and increments of 1 (so every value is unique). 
Goto rewards screen. Did it change from 15? If no, edit results back to 15 then delete select results. Now edit results again 16 increments of 1. Do this until the 15 changes. 
When it does, find that in the list of edited values. Uncheck and put all others back to 15. Now click and edit that value, edit to something very high like 2123456789. Check rewards, if it changed, claim reward and enjoy large amount of gems. 

Credits for Hacking Guide to NoFear

Hello the game is now on version 1.2.7

I tried this and i am guessing it no longer lets you change the value of 15  (for the gems) to a higher number when editing to 16 with increments of 1

i usually get a search result of about 327 to 348 values of 15 sometimes lesser (around 309). i edit 50 at a time and edit back to 15 when i check the achievements until i have run out of values to edit and none of them changed in the achievements

is there another search method i think they blocked this one

On 4/3/2016 at 1:06 AM, NoFear said:

First get to a 3rd reward level. 

Do the damage one. 

50000 is first value. Dword search that and edit to 0, claim reward. 

Dword second value (forget what it was) edit results to 0 claim reward. 

3rd in 2500000 (I think).

Edit results to 0.

DON'T CLAIM REWARD YET.

Dword union search 

5;10;15

This is the gems rewarded for completing tasks. (goto character stats and then the achievements in to left). 

Now known value of 15. 

Edit results (increment edit +1)

So every value is different. 

Goto reward screen see what it does for gems rewarded. 

Edit all values back to 15 except the one that matches the one that changed. Edit that one too large value like 2123456789. Now back of and go back to claim reward. Enjoy max gems! 

I'll create a video later... 

Seem to be having issues with this methoday in new version of game. Causes crashes repeatedly when getting down to the 275-300 range of 50 value edits.

Any update on this?

Running ver 1.2.9 on android 6.1 os with GG 8.8.1

Any suggestions would be great in pm or below.

Thanks dude, really new to game guardian and I am trying to learn more from the forums but I just don't have a deep enough background in this to understand the way things are built well enough to manipulate them. Really appreciate the help and can't wait to see what you find!

1 hour ago, Bentover said:

Thanks dude, really new to game guardian and I am trying to learn more from the forums but I just don't have a deep enough background in this to understand the way things are built well enough to manipulate them. Really appreciate the help and can't wait to see what you find!

Don't worry.

When i came to this forum all i knew is the basics (Search DWord unencrytped) and now im more Advanced just due to asking Questions to NoFear and everyone else.

If you need help just ask, we all started from 0.

Just tried all the hacks on http://androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/tutorial-hack-mage-and-minions-get-lots-of-gems-gold-champions-and-heroes-levels-root.14789/ and none of them worked for me though much of that string is base on the gem hack to start with.

Also checked out the thread at https://www.alphagamers.net/threads/mage-and-minions-gems-hack.144370/page-5

Seems like even early this year folks were having troubles with it and now it's been patched? Tried with other achievements firestarter and tesla no go. Deleted game data and retried, no go. Uninstalling and tried again, no go. Sorry guys thus might be dead!

Edited by Bentover