Path of adventure

mindfulanswer

It's different on emulators apparently. So i just puzzled around in the directory folders. And i believe the file responsible for the values in the game is stored at /data/app/com.keeweed.pathofadventure-Cakb2P0ZsunlZCe-vhEn-Q==/base.apk\assets\www, there is a js script starting with main.

Did some random changes in the file as i don't know javascript and then saved the changes. And apparently the changes take effect. But i don't know JS so it was just a random edit in the file. Someone else that know JS can easily edit that file. Or you can ask chatgpt to help you with it. Once i know how to read the file accordingly i will for sure share the edited version with you.

Aside from that, are you running x86/x86_64 because i recall for some native game that also had the logic build in javascript(i guess) that the logic worked different for those architectures.

Captura de pantalla 2024-10-06 070852.png

image.png