Device ban

kotako

Question

There is a game pixel survival game 2, i get ban there when i hack diamonds(for hack diamond can be get MAXIMUM type ban) and  i cant unban my device, I tried to change android idi, idi, booth idi, imei and so on, but the ban does not disappear, I also changed and cleaned my Google account, and i use vpn BUT NOTHING HELP, i already dont know how to unban my device, any idea guys?

26 minutes ago, NoFear said:

If familiar with xposed framework, can try lsposed with either Android Faker or Geergit module.

I remember have virtual with "android faker" there will be fake boot id, imei and all other, but too didnt help

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, kotako said:

I remember have virtual with "android faker" there will be fake boot id, imei and all other, but too didnt help

If not done correctly, it won't help.

11 hours ago, NoFear said:

If not done correctly, it won't help.

Well, in my opinion, I did everything right, but nothing works.  + i tired use offset for delete check unique identifiers, but then i cant logging to online.

Well, thx for help

• Moderators
4 hours ago, kotako said:

Well, in my opinion, I did everything right, but nothing works.  + i tired use offset for delete check unique identifiers, but then i cant logging to online.

Well, thx for help

When module activated, what did you select for apps to apply it to?  

As I said at the beginning, I used a virtual space with built-in android fakers, where I could select all the parameters for the phone. And it didnt work, but i get idea that the game can see a real IP through VPN, because even VPN does not change everything about a person. There is always the "original IP" and the game requests a "request for confidential information" every time when u enter the game. I think it would be better if you check it out for yourself, I'm just not a master at explaining something.

0x1E7AAC4 its offset for hack

diamonds, use it and buy any item in the store and try relogin game, then u get max. type ban.

Well, of course it's just a request, I won't force it, if you don't want to, then don't need

• Moderators
2 hours ago, kotako said:

As I said at the beginning, I used a virtual space with built-in android fakers, where I could select all the parameters for the phone. And it didnt work, but i get idea that the game can see a real IP through VPN, because even VPN does not change everything about a person. There is always the "original IP" and the game requests a "request for confidential information" every time when u enter the game. I think it would be better if you check it out for yourself, I'm just not a master at explaining something.

0x1E7AAC4 its offset for hack

diamonds, use it and buy any item in the store and try relogin game, then u get max. type ban.

Well, of course it's just a request, I won't force it, if you don't want to, then don't need

Then I can't help you. I had recommendation on tools that would work. It's your choice.

Good luck

Hi @kotako, it usually means that your previous banned account info still saved somewhere inside the game files. Re-downloading resources won't help as game tends to download specific resources according to your account id. Removing banned account from your device requires heavy lifting:

• - You need to spoof your any device information from external and internal. You can use modules and apps mentioned above, while also changing device information from offsets. Inside dump.cs look for: deviceid, devid, cpuid, playerid, accountid, oaid, imei, uuid, uniqueidentifier, etc.
  • - Modify your account id from /data/data/your_game/sharedprefs -> save the file somewhere -> uninstall your game -> install it again (dont use the same resources for data, but you can still use the same obb) -> don't open the game first, create game folder manually: /data/data/com.your_game/sharedprefs -> put your modified file to sharedprefs.

I would suggest you to just using emulator or any virtual machine, so you can reset the emulator/virtual and play with new account.

Edited by MC874

20 hours ago, kotako said:

Well, thx for help

I mean, you didn't let NoFear help and just said you tried everything. Can't ask for help and say you tried everything. They don't work together. Just say what you tried. Then others can figure out what you haven't tried.

9 hours ago, MC874 said:

Hi @kotako, it usually means that your previous banned account info still saved somewhere inside the game files. Re-downloading resources won't help as game tends to download specific resources according to your account id. Removing banned account from your device requires heavy lifting:

• - You need to spoof your any device information from external and internal. You can use modules and apps mentioned above, while also changing device information from offsets. Inside dump.cs look for: deviceid, devid, cpuid, playerid, accountid, oaid, imei, uuid, uniqueidentifier, etc.
  • - Modify your account id from /data/data/your_game/sharedprefs -> save the file somewhere -> uninstall your game -> install it again (dont use the same resources for data, but you can still use the same obb) -> don't open the game first, create game folder manually: /data/data/com.your_game/sharedprefs -> put your modified file to sharedprefs.

I would suggest you to just using emulator or any virtual machine, so you can reset the emulator/virtual and play with new account.

in a VM, reinstalling does not help (the VM itself) I also used BlueStacks But today I cant even get in from It...Although I didnt do anything on it... Reinstalling also does not help, I think to install a magisk with modules on BlueStacks and change all the information I can find. About offset I tried to find them and change them, but if I change the offset to get the identifiers from the device, then i get disabled though server

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, nok1a said:

I mean, you didn't let NoFear help and just said you tried everything. Can't ask for help and say you tried everything. They don't work together. Just say what you tried. Then others can figure out what you haven't tried.

I trying change -

Android ID, ip address, IMEI, boot id, phone number, MAC-ADRESS, Serial info ,  Device ID, ID, reinstalling game/virtual machine clear all google services, well and offsets. And maybe something similar. but already forgot

Edited by kotako

Hi @kotako,

in a VM, reinstalling does not help (the VM itself)

This is weird. VM/Emulator is sandboxed Android, it will have random id each VM/Emulator instances you created. (Yes. You don't need to reinstall the whole Emulator/VM). Every Emulator/VM supports for Multi-instance, just create a new one each time you getting banned.
image.thumb.png.f43698206fbeedaad4cfa7068179340d.png

I also used BlueStacks But today I cant even get in from It

Your game has Emulator detection, you can simply disable it from offsets. And also, I dont recommend getting Bluestacks, it is so bloated, hard to root (you literally need to change the boot config). Here's emulator I recommend:

if I change the offset to get the identifiers from the device, then i get disabled though server

Send your Diamond script through DM, I will do some testing on my part using VM/Emulator.

• Moderators
20 hours ago, kotako said:

I trying change -

Android ID, ip address, IMEI, boot id, phone number, MAC-ADRESS, Serial info ,  Device ID, ID, reinstalling game/virtual machine clear all google services, well and offsets. And maybe something similar. but already forgot

This doesn't mean it was done correctly. I know in Android Faker, can do all those toggles and randomize. But if correct apps/services aren't selected, it won't matter what you change.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, MC874 said:

Hi @kotako,

This is weird. VM/Emulator is sandboxed Android, it will have random id each VM/Emulator instances you created. (Yes. You don't need to reinstall the whole Emulator/VM). Every Emulator/VM supports for Multi-instance, just create a new one each time you getting banned.

Your game has Emulator detection, you can simply disable it from offsets. And also, I dont recommend getting Bluestacks, it is so bloated, hard to root (you literally need to change the boot config). Here's emulator I recommend:

Send your Diamond script through DM, I will do some testing on my part using VM/Emulator.

this time I managed to unban bluestacks, but there was not the maximum type of ban

Need was do -

Install android 11

Delete pie 64

Install pie 64

But if i just reinstall BlueStacks then i didnt get unban, lmao

And then virtual without ban, BUT it didnt work with virtual machine for phone, its sad

Edited by kotako

17 hours ago, MC874 said:

Hi @kotako,

I didnt find how to send file to DM, i send it here

Script maybe get crash, im didnt test

TestBan.lua