Find speed value to edit in memory for UE4 games

angel88888

Question

im using rooted android 13 phone, and internal gg speed hack doesn't work for me, I knew there is a lua that can auto find speed value to edit in memory for Unity games, what about UE4 games? if i want to search by myself, what is the step? thanks

Edited by angel88888

3 answers to this question

Hi @angel88888,

what about UE4 games?

This is certainly not the case with UE4, you can either do the following:

• - Dump the UE4 library using: UEDumperUE4-DumperAndUE4DumperUE4Dumper (It also requires GWorld & GName offset, similar to metadata.dat)
  • - Search the Speedhack value manually using Fuzzy search. Try to make the character runs -> search -> stop player -> search (do these repeatedly until the results is narrowed down)

On 1/31/2024 at 10:01 AM, MC874 said:

Hi @angel88888,

This is certainly not the case with UE4, you can either do the following:

• - Dump the UE4 library using: UEDumperUE4-DumperAndUE4DumperUE4Dumper (It also requires GWorld & GName offset, similar to metadata.dat)
  • - Search the Speedhack value manually using Fuzzy search. Try to make the character runs -> search -> stop player -> search (do these repeatedly until the results is narrowed down)

can you teach me how to find GWorld & GName offset? thanks

Hi @angel88888

can you teach me how to find GWorld & GName offset? thanks

There's several ways to do this:

• - You can use pattern search from: games.
  • - You can also debug the game library using: Ghidra or IDA Pro -> use it's string finder (Shift+F12) and look for GWorld/Gname -> Use (CTRL+X) to find any reference point -> GWorld should be in one of the references.
  • - If the strings is somehow encrypted, try to read: Finding Offset in UE4 or try to look around/ask the people at the forum