Speed hack keep jumping backward problem

angel88888

Question

The speed hack works fine in my mmorpg game, but sometimes my character keep jumping backward to the same position when trying to walk away, even turn the speed back to 1.0, problem still exist, need to change to another map or restart the game, is there any other solution?

[ @angel88888 ]
---

is there any tutorial for learn about speed function selection? i don't know which box should be tick or blank

I think what @nok1a meant before is that: you shouldn't use GG inbuilt speedhack but rather change the speed properties of that player inside the game. You can modify speed stats or items that can buff your speed to higher value. Game Guardian inbuilt speed-hack is speeding up your entire game, which will cause desync as explained earlier.
---

2 hours ago, angel88888 said:

The speed hack works fine in my mmorpg game, but sometimes my character keep jumping backward to the same position when trying to walk away, even turn the speed back to 1.0, problem still exist, need to change to another map or restart the game, is there any other solution?

Sounds to me like Ruber banding. Means the speed on your client is not in sync with the speed given on the server. If your speed hacking on online game it´s quite common. The fact that you even have to leave the map or worst, restart the game means that the server somehow isn´t able to sync the position and speed on the server with that of your client.

I recall experiencing something like that on Tower Of Fantasy. It was mainly because i edited the wrong speed value and tried GG´s inbuild speedhack. You have different speed values. And if your changing the speed value that the server uses to do some math on for sync with the client then your issue could make sense.

If you change another speed value your speed hack could perhaps work without any problems.

7 hours ago, angel88888 said:

is there any tutorial for learn about speed function selection? i don't know which box should be tick or blank

I had a tutorial video but it was taken down by the company of the game i used as an sample. Which game are we talking about?

Edited by nok1a

Another question,I have recently rooted my rog7 pro (android13) with magisk, gameguardian works fine, can be granted superuser, nothing shows error, i have tested on gg tester the speed hack works fine too, in the speed function (list of timers)can see a few green boxes means working, when i try other games like hill climb racing, doodle jump,changing money and gem value works fine too, however gg speed hack doesn't work, all the boxes in speed function shows red,but when i use vmos pro and try these same games with same gg setting, speed hack works, can see a few green boxes in speed function, is there anyone know what's the problem? Thanks

On 12/14/2023 at 4:05 AM, angel88888 said:

Another question,I have recently rooted my rog7 pro (android13) with magisk, gameguardian works fine, can be granted superuser, nothing shows error, i have tested on gg tester the speed hack works fine too, in the speed function (list of timers)can see a few green boxes means working, when i try other games like hill climb racing, doodle jump,changing money and gem value works fine too, however gg speed hack doesn't work, all the boxes in speed function shows red,but when i use vmos pro and try these same games with same gg setting, speed hack works, can see a few green boxes in speed function, is there anyone know what's the problem? Thanks

Yeah its not unknown that if you download the app straight from the play store it may not work while installing it as an APK could work. Have you tried downloading your game on which the speedhack doesn't work as an APK from the browser?

@nok1a
Hi, thank you for your reply, no matter whether the game APK is downloaded via a browser or directly from the Playstore for my rooted Android 13 phone, the Game Guardian (GG) internal speed hack does not display any green timer, except for the GG ball tester. However, on my rooted Android 11 phone, all different kinds of apps work with the GG internal speed hack, and it shows a full green timer. It is possible that the issue lies with the GG internal speed hack not supporting Android 13 or 12. now In my case, I use VPhoneGaGa/VMOS Pro on my Android 13 device to play games. However, I have noticed some touch latency compared to operating the original phone. VPhoneGaGa on Android 10 has issues with downloading apps via the Play Store, so I have resorted to using the Android 7 version.

[ @angel88888 ]
---

is there anyone know what's the problem?

It could be caused by several factors, but it's mostly software-os related.
---
Software:
Game Guardian speedhack relies on 32-bit library. Which mean that your game must either use armeabi-v7a or x86 architecture. When you're downloading from Playstore, if the game aren't using split-apks, it will have multiple architecture variant of the game library. Most virtuals is also built on top of 32-bit architecture, including VPhoneGaGa. Even though you can use 64-bit inside the virtual, it is being emulated on 32-bit. So when you're importing the game to virtual, it will instantly use 32-bit variant, which causing speedhack to work.
---
Game Guardian speedhack is basically accelerate the entire game timing. It wokrs by manipulating time() function on kernel level, I think the explanation could be found here: How to determine why speedhack does not work.
---

Edited by kiynox

20 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @angel88888 ]
---

It could be caused by several factors, but it's mostly software-os related.
---
Software:
Game Guardian speedhack relies on 32-bit library. Which mean that your game must either use armeabi-v7a or x86 architecture. When you're downloading from Playstore, if the game aren't using split-apks, it will have multiple architecture variant of the game library. Most virtuals is also built on top of 32-bit architecture, including VPhoneGaGa. Even though you can use 64-bit inside the virtual, it is being emulated on 32-bit. So when you're importing the game to virtual, it will instantly use 32-bit variant, which causing speedhack to work.
---
Game Guardian speedhack is basically accelerate the entire game timing. It wokrs by manipulating time() function on kernel level, I think the explanation could be found here: How to determine why speedhack does not work.
---

@kiynox

But it's weird that my old Android 11 rooted phone works fine for speed hacking in the same game with all the same Game Guardian (GG) settings. I think there might be something wrong with Android 12-13 when it comes to GG speed hacking, considering that the latest version of GG was released two years ago, around the same time the latest Android version was 11.

I hope @Enyby can fix this issue in the next patch of GG.

@kiynox

I wonder if I can identify the specific timer box that can accelerate the entire game process. Is it possible to use an alternative method, such as modifying the memory value, to speed up the game? I know this is possible in Unity games, but I'm unsure about UE4 games, and I don't know how to locate the speed value through memory.

[ @angel88888 ]
---

but I'm unsure about UE4 games

UE4 and Unity is game engine. Both have their own structure. You can use UE4Dumper: UE4 Dumper
---

I don't know how to locate the speed value through memory

You can find the value of speed using SDK generated from UE4 Dumper. Or you can use unknown value search / fuzzy search -> Run -> Refine with changed value -> Stop running -> Refine with changed value (do this repeatedly until the result is decreased).
---