Problem with the GG default speed hack (Android 13)

angel88888

Question

I have three gaming phones: one is the RedMagic 6S Pro rooted with Android 11, another one is the ROG Phone 3 originally running Android 10 but upgraded to Android 12 and rooted. Both of them use the GG default speedhack, which also works fine on my UE4 games. However, the third one, which is the ROG Phone 7 rooted with Android 13, encounters an issue where GG fails to use the speed hack on the same games that the other two phones work with. The GG speedhack function displays all red boxes without any green box. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

10 answers to this question

On 4/3/2024 at 6:19 AM, angel88888 said:

I have three gaming phones: one is the RedMagic 6S Pro rooted with Android 11, another one is the ROG Phone 3 originally running Android 10 but upgraded to Android 12 and rooted. Both of them use the GG default speedhack, which also works fine on my UE4 games. However, the third one, which is the ROG Phone 7 rooted with Android 13, encounters an issue where GG fails to use the speed hack on the same games that the other two phones work with. The GG speedhack function displays all red boxes without any green box. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

Better find Engine time manually, dont use time hack build in gg

i can send script if u want

Edited by kotako

[ @angel88888 ]
---
Might be related to newer Android restriction, perhaps try to disable phantom processes: Phantom
---
* Process with procaution, might have bad side effects.

Edited by kiynox

8 hours ago, angel88888 said:

It successfully found 9 results with all 1.0 float, however no matter what number i changed them, it still don't have any effect

You tired freeze, and u try all method what have in script(time hack V1, V2 and Xa) and have you tired script "time hack unity"?

Its me Kotako, just i lost my old account, lmao

8 hours ago, BloodMoonScript said:

You tired freeze, and u try all method what have in script(time hack V1, V2 and Xa) and have you tired script "time hack unity"?

Its me Kotako, just i lost my old account, lmao

i have tried both scripts, i ticked all the boxes in autofinder, it told me to try 0.15,0.16 on float, i used timehack to search around 8-9 results, all are float 1.0, i changed and freezed to 0.15,0.16 and other random numbers, but nothing happened.

20 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @angel88888 ]
---
Might be related to newer Android restriction, perhaps try to disable phantom processes: Phantom
---
* Process with procaution, might have bad side effects.

https://docs.andronix.app/android-12/andronix-on-android-12-and-beyond
i followed this steps to run 3 commands through the windows to disable phantom processes,

but still doesn't have any green boxes inside the speed function. speedhack doesn't works.

7 hours ago, angel88888 said:

i have tried both scripts, i ticked all the boxes in autofinder, it told me to try 0.15,0.16 on float, i used timehack to search around 8-9 results, all are float 1.0, i changed and freezed to 0.15,0.16 and other random numbers, but nothing happened.

Can u write game name?