Speed hack keep jumping backward problem

angel88888

Question

The speed hack works fine in my mmorpg game, but sometimes my character keep jumping backward to the same position when trying to walk away, even turn the speed back to 1.0, problem still exist, need to change to another map or restart the game, is there any other solution?

14 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @angel88888 ]
---

UE4 and Unity is game engine. Both have their own structure. You can use UE4Dumper: UE4 Dumper
---

You can find the value of speed using SDK generated from UE4 Dumper. Or you can use unknown value search / fuzzy search -> Run -> Refine with changed value -> Stop running -> Refine with changed value (do this repeatedly until the result is decreased).
---

@kiynoxThx for your suggestion, I don't know how to use UE4 dumper, but I suddenly come up with another way to search, my goal is to enable speed hacking on my rooted Android 13 phone by editing its memory instead of using the internal speed hack. To achieve this, I attempted to modify the speed using the internal speed hack feature on my Android 11 phone, them I searched for the same speed value in the memory each time I made a change, such as x1, x2, x3. After several attempts, I found 30 results, which included 2 different addresses with 3 different types. However, whenever I tried changing the value to 2 or 3, it immediately reverted back to 1(Normal speed). Even when I used the freeze function, the value remained the same.

IMG_20231221_104935.jpg

15 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @angel88888 ]
---

UE4 and Unity is game engine. Both have their own structure. You can use UE4Dumper: UE4 Dumper
---

You can find the value of speed using SDK generated from UE4 Dumper. Or you can use unknown value search / fuzzy search -> Run -> Refine with changed value -> Stop running -> Refine with changed value (do this repeatedly until the result is decreased).
---

@kiynox After restarted the game and using the same method to search for the speed value, I noticed that the addresses had slightly changed. I'm not sure why this happened.

IMG_20231221_114053.jpg

Edited by angel88888

[ @angel88888 ]
---

To achieve this, I attempted to modify the speed using the internal speed hack feature on my Android 11 phone

Your logic is flawed. This could work if you find common value, but it is not the case with speedhack. Even If Game Guardian shows you x2, x3, etc; it is only a modifier, which it is not the actual value. Speed value is usually in floats. So if the default speed is 1.05 and the speedhack modifier is 2, it should be = 1.05 * 2. That's why in order to find speedhack, you need to find for unknown/fuzzy value. Also remember that Game Guardian speedhack is related to OS/Kernel timers function, which make it unlikely the value stored in game's memory range.
---

I don't know how to use UE4 dumper

You just need: Termux installled. Then read their documentation, you can find it at the bottom of the github page. There's 2 UE4-Dumper, use it if another fails: AndUE4Dumper - UE4Dumper. Must be noted that you need to know the GWorld & GName addresses of LibUE4 first in order for it to work. It acts like Unity, where you need: libil2cpp.so & metadata.dat, but in UE4 you need: libUE4.so & Gworld - GName address. You can find GWorld or GName trough Hex pattern: 
Examples. Find the GWorld-Gname first on Game Guardian -> calculate the offset: GName - Base address of LibUE4 -> Use the tool on termux and put the address:

su
 ./sdcard/download/ue4dumper --sdkw --gworld <address_of_gworld> --gname <address_of_gname> --ptrdec --package <you_game_pkgs_name> --output /sdcard/sdk.txt

---
Unlike Unity / libil2cpp dumper that automatically look for metada.dat, in UE4 Dumper you still need to manually find GWorld & GName.

50 minutes ago, kiynox said:

Also remember that Game Guardian speedhack is related to OS/Kernel timers function, which make it unlikely the value stored in game's memory range.

Do u mean that it is impossible to change the game speed in a UE4 engine game by modifying memory values, and the only way to do so is through its internal speed hack

[ @angel88888 ]
---

Do u mean that it is impossible to change the game speed in a UE4 engine game by modifying memory values, and the only way to do so is through its internal speed hack

What do you mean by internal and memory? All running app lives in Memory. It is possible to modify speedhack through memory itself but there's differences between Game Guardian speedhack and in-game speedhack (player speed, stats, etc). Game Guardian speedhack needs to keep emulate the time, this cannot be done by only "changing values" as timers will keep revert to original. It is a little bit complicated, but I highly suggest to modify your player speed instead.
---

On 12/21/2023 at 1:15 PM, kiynox said:

[ @angel88888 ]
---

Your logic is flawed. This could work if you find common value, but it is not the case with speedhack. Even If Game Guardian shows you x2, x3, etc; it is only a modifier, which it is not the actual value. Speed value is usually in floats. So if the default speed is 1.05 and the speedhack modifier is 2, it should be = 1.05 * 2. That's why in order to find speedhack, you need to find for unknown/fuzzy value. Also remember that Game Guardian speedhack is related to OS/Kernel timers function, which make it unlikely the value stored in game's memory range.
---

You just need: Termux installled. Then read their documentation, you can find it at the bottom of the github page. There's 2 UE4-Dumper, use it if another fails: AndUE4Dumper - UE4Dumper. Must be noted that you need to know the GWorld & GName addresses of LibUE4 first in order for it to work. It acts like Unity, where you need: libil2cpp.so & metadata.dat, but in UE4 you need: libUE4.so & Gworld - GName address. You can find GWorld or GName trough Hex pattern: 
Examples. Find the GWorld-Gname first on Game Guardian -> calculate the offset: GName - Base address of LibUE4 -> Use the tool on termux and put the address:

su
 ./sdcard/download/ue4dumper --sdkw --gworld <address_of_gworld> --gname <address_of_gname> --ptrdec --package <you_game_pkgs_name> --output /sdcard/sdk.txt

---
Unlike Unity / libil2cpp dumper that automatically look for metada.dat, in UE4 Dumper you still need to manually find GWorld & GName.

@kiynox I clicked into the GitHub link of UE4Dumper that you gave me but i still don't understand which specific file i need to download to make it work

@kiynox i have already downloaded termux app, and the game im playing is x64, so i have already downloaded the specific file :"ue4dumper64", now i need to know the gworld and gname address of the game in irder to type the right command in termux to generate the sdk, can you explain more detail of how to get gworld and gname through hex pattern and how to calculate offest in gg? Thanks