How To change Cost/price of items .which we buy with real money.

Unknownharry

Is there Someone,Who knows How to E

change Cost of items in game $2 ~$5 purchase Thing.Other Way Like to buy item with negative Price instead of buying it.!! 

Purchase Stuff instead of Paying for it Only For Educational Purpose.Like If they are Encrypted Overall in game.

4 hours ago, Unknownharry said:

change Cost of items in game $2 ~$5 purchase Thing.Other Way Like to buy item with negative Price instead of buying it.!! 

Purchase Stuff instead of Paying for it Only For Educational Purpose.Like If they are Encrypted Overall in game.

I don't think it's possible to do that with GG. The authorization flow simply wouldn't allow you to send a transaction through with modified price value. And the verification of the product happens at the app creators server. You can trick the system though from the client's part but that would be with it's original price values in order for the transaction to be authorized. You can also do edits at the client without having anything send to the server which mainly for offline games but that wouldn't be a transaction then.

Edited by nok1a
Add text

• Moderators
1 hour ago, nok1a said:

I don't think it's possible to do that with GG. The authorization flow simply wouldn't allow you to send a transaction through with modified price value. And the verification of the product happens at the app creators server. You can trick the system though from the client's part but that would be with it's original price values in order for the transaction to be authorized. You can also do edits at the client without having anything send to the server which mainly for offline games but that wouldn't be a transaction then.

Depends on if developer did things correctly on their end....   Setting price to desired exact amount, no. Switching it with another item, possible if developer did things wrong 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, SYLVIA said:

If game server side or sync by server that cant 

Depends if developer did it correctly...  you'd be surprised which games the developers did this incorrectly.

• 2 months later...
On 11/1/2023 at 10:07 AM, Unknownharry said:

On 11/1/2023 at 3:44 PM, NoFear said:

Depends on if developer did things correctly on their end....   Setting price to desired exact amount, no. Switching it with another item, possible if developer did things wrong 

Is it even real thing? I don't think that cheats are able to do that

Bro,Really you think it's Impossible... It will be Possible,if Gonna Try use  Lucky Patcher API in Online GG Scripts... But the Thing here Comes Google Purchases API Gives Error in It...if we change it in modding Apk! 💻Changing Google play Purchase API with GG Online Purchase API  ... Same as Lucky patcher api (I mean is there any api That could Change it For Sometimes Until User is in Application/game! )

Because,Some App use Server Side PurchaseS ....

Edited by Unknownharry

[ @Unknownharry ]
---

Same as Lucky patcher api That could Change it For Sometimes Until User is in Application/game!

Lucky Patcher only emulate in-app purchases that uses Google Play Services, not to mention that it is only working for older version. That's why Lucky Patcher mostly wont work with most apps in the current days.
---

Gonna Try use  Lucky Patcher API in Online GG Scripts

This is very unlikely, as GG scripts only do read/write memory and cannot do beyond that.
---

41 minutes ago, Unknownharry said:

Bro,Really you think it's Impossible... It will be Possible,if Gonna Try use  Lucky Patcher API in Online GG Scripts... But the Thing here Comes Google Purchases API Gives Error in It...if we change it in modding Apk! 💻Changing Google play Purchase API with GG Online Purchase API  ... Same as Lucky patcher api (I mean is there any api That could Change it For Sometimes Until User is in Application/game! )

Because,Some App use Server Side PurchaseS ....

10 hours ago, MarieFerrante said:

Is it even real thing? I don't think that cheats are able to do that

I really should try this out!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 10:22 AM, MarieFerrante said:

I really should try this out!

On 11/1/2023 at 10:07 AM, Unknownharry said:

Also, I was traveling down to Vietnam and I was trying to buy a new phone for myself there. I am trying to learn Vietnamese and it is so hard for me that I even took a translator with me when I was walking down the street. I noticed a big shop with telephones and notebooks and I really wanted to buy one there but I had one problem - I was out of money. My translator solved this problem easily by telling me how to “điều kiện cho vay ở Yên Bái” and I opened that service and get money on my Vietnamese credit card. Right now I am playing on my mobile phone in a Vietnamese hotel.

I have done it and everything is ok.

Edited by MarieFerrante

What you done... Where you send A Link For Buying Loan to Everyone??

Huh,Was it any Promotion on site !!

you don't know what to reply For!!

don't Send Random links in this Site or dm