Used GameGuardian to modify the inventory items value, they can be found as DWord and also the attack stats of the weapons by searching them in groups as Float.
I did that in two accounts, killed some monsters and got banned straight away so careful with what you try.

On 9/17/2023 at 9:20 PM, Arkanoid121 said:

Used GameGuardian to modify the inventory items value, they can be found as DWord and also the attack stats of the weapons by searching them in groups as Float.
I did that in two accounts, killed some monsters and got banned straight away so careful with what you try.

Hey! did u get banned because u hacked the weapon stat or inventory item value or both?

On 9/18/2023 at 2:20 AM, Arkanoid121 said:

Damage should be enough, anyway how did you open the game on rooted device? I tried on virtual apps and vphone vmoos but it was unlimited loading

13 hours ago, Kimastar said:

Hey! did u get banned because u hacked the weapon stat or inventory item value or both?

I have no way to know that. There isn't any ban log or something were I can look. I just know that I get a login error in both of these accounts.

13 hours ago, Roevi said:

Damage should be enough, anyway how did you open the game on rooted device? I tried on virtual apps and vphone vmoos but it was unlimited loading

I have a rooted device with Magisk and the game hidden with Zygisk.

In this account I only edited the values to the highest damage the weapon has instead of going for 9999 to do a OneHit kill and it still works fine so maybe the OneHitKill was the trigger or something. We should only modify the stats to something that should be obtainable in the game as a Max value.

4 hours ago, Arkanoid121 said:

In this account I only edited the values to the highest damage the weapon has instead of going for 9999 to do a OneHit kill and it still works fine so maybe the OneHitKill was the trigger or something. We should only modify the stats to something that should be obtainable in the game as a Max value.

Ok so if we maximize the max attack u can hold in the game u wont get banned?

How many time ago did u edit this value? can u give to us some update in a week to see if u get banned?

1 hour ago, Kimastar said:

Ok so if we maximize the max attack u can hold in the game u wont get banned?

How many time ago did u edit this value? can u give to us some update in a week to see if u get banned?

Yesterday near this hour so it should be more or less 24hs and it still works fine.

19 hours ago, Arkanoid121 said:

I have no way to know that. There isn't any ban log or something were I can look. I just know that I get a login error in both of these accounts.

I have a rooted device with Magisk and the game hidden with Zygisk.

Are you using virtual apps like vphonegaga or vmoos? Or is it your real phone? 

7 hours ago, Roevi said:

Are you using virtual apps like vphonegaga or vmoos? Or is it your real phone? 

My real phone yes, an OnePlus 8T rooted.

After the new update I want to comment that everything works fine and the values ATK and DEF of the weapons and gears are still modifiable.

2 hours ago, Arkanoid121 said:

My real phone yes, an OnePlus 8T rooted.

After the new update I want to comment that everything works fine and the values ATK and DEF of the weapons and gears are still modifiable.

What methode you're using? I did with lucky patcher + corepatch, but still unable to open the game

On 9/16/2023 at 11:54 AM, Kimastar said:

Name of Game: Monster Hunter Now
Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.monsterhunter&hl=en_US
What cheat?
Anything its possible

@NoFear we need your help^^

Mon-hun-now-header.png

The damage that players inflict on monsters is different each time. Is it possible to find that address? If you can find the address, I think you can change the amount of damage dealt by changing the multiplier.