On 10/9/2023 at 6:04 AM, BraveTreeFrog said:

I used mhn.quest to find the max damage my weapons go to and use that as a guide. But yes there is always a risk.

U have to put your max dmg everytime u open the game?

where i can find the max dmg and def?

Max dmg and Def you can see in the item description, but the monster with 10star require around 3.5k-4.5k dmg to kill them properly in 75sec. In my low acc test it with 4k on Def, attack and elemental attack. Still no banned. killed some 2star monster. For me, I save the values, and change these values when switch equipment. With frozen values the game crashes in long period of playing.

16 hours ago, Kimastar said:

U have to put your max dmg everytime u open the game?

where i can find the max dmg and def?

You can find the stats of every weapon on mhn.quest, but as Hackguru says, even at 8*, weapons with max stats (as high as the game possibly let's you) is still a challenge. Even when I max it to 3000 damage, they don't die fast. Maybe 4000, damage is good. I'm not too sure what I'll do after they disable value editing for stats because my standard weapons aren't upgraded enough, even tho I'm farming like crazy.

Its still possible hack yet the stat with the new update?

also if its possible appart the stat what else its possible to hack?

Edited by Kimastar

6 hours ago, Kimastar said:

Its still possible hack yet the stat with the new update?

also if its possible appart the stat what else its possible to hack?

Haven't really tried. v63 is out now, I'll jump on and mess around to see if anything has changed.

No I didn't find a way. 

Edited by BraveTreeFrog

On 10/18/2023 at 11:37 PM, josenheim said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMj4uTKNR/

Apparently, a Japanese person was able to achieve it. According to the author's comments, they accomplished this by eliminating the generation of smali files.

That's wild. He moves around and resets the warning. And has infinite ults hahaha. 

Pretty cool

9 hours ago, plopingo said:

tested and working on last update 

Ooo nice find! I just tried it. I've just been keeping my client on v61 this whole time to make it work. This method is pretty hard to predict what your stats will be. I tried 2000x8 and it went to like 8000 attack. Usually I only make it a few 100 stronger than max grade weapons which is easier to do on v61.

Sometimes I wonder what my party members think when I destroy monsters in seconds lol.