On 9/19/2023 at 6:53 PM, Kimastar said:

Ok so if we maximize the max attack u can hold in the game u wont get banned?

How many time ago did u edit this value? can u give to us some update in a week to see if u get banned?

Old account now has an alert when I try to login.

New account works well so far after 10+ days of using GGuardian daily. Got to HR76 as of now.

1695425899801.jpg

12 hours ago, BraveTreeFrog said:

I rooted my old HTC phone yesterday just to try this. The amount of hoops you have to jump through, my gosh. I maxed out my Iron Bow to 1596 attack, the damage is hilarious. 

20230930_095527.jpg

You can also modify the Defense stats so you won't need to use potions anymore because monsters will only make 1 damage.

Defense is also a Float value and can be searched with as a group search with the attack stat.

16 hours ago, Arkanoid121 said:

New account works well so far after 10+ days of using GGuardian daily. Got to HR76 as of now.

1695425899801.jpg

You can also modify the Defense stats so you won't need to use potions anymore because monsters will only make 1 damage.

Defense is also a Float value and can be searched with as a group search with the attack stat.

Thank you for the tip 🙏🏻 I'm doing it now. I'm not sure how high to take the defence and attack, so just taking in what you said, I maxed out the Diablos Bow to what it can achieve in-game (1979 Attack). I'm only up to 6* at the moment, I imagine things will get harder when it's 7*-8*. Do you use a Joystick for your nap movement as well?

received_1492376404661435.jpeg

9 hours ago, BraveTreeFrog said:

Thank you for the tip 🙏🏻 I'm doing it now. I'm not sure how high to take the defence and attack, so just taking in what you said, I maxed out the Diablos Bow to what it can achieve in-game (1979 Attack). I'm only up to 6* at the moment, I imagine things will get harder when it's 7*-8*. Do you use a Joystick for your nap movement as well?

received_1492376404661435.jpeg

Yes I use the joystick from theAppNinjas downloaded from their site for rooted devices specifically. Also if the weapon type you use has "Affinity"(critical damage I think it represents) you can search for that value as a Float too and modify it.

14 hours ago, Arkanoid121 said:

Yes I use the joystick from theAppNinjas downloaded from their site for rooted devices specifically. Also if the weapon type you use has "Affinity"(critical damage I think it represents) you can search for that value as a Float too and modify it.

When I searched "Affinity" value, a lot of search results show up. I'll have to play around with it more to narrow down my search results.

I think the only part of this whole process that I am having problems with is installing Joystick (root method) from AppNinja. 

Hrmm.

21 hours ago, Arkanoid121 said:

Does your joystick still work after the recent patch?

10 hours ago, BraveTreeFrog said:

When I searched "Affinity" value, a lot of search results show up. I'll have to play around with it more to narrow down my search results.

I think the only part of this whole process that I am having problems with is installing Joystick (root method) from AppNinja. 

Hrmm.

What problem do you have that you can't install it? It's just an apk and then grant some permissions and it should work.

3 hours ago, BraveTreeFrog said:

Does your joystick still work after the recent patch?

Yes it still works but now it looks like there is a "cooldown" system like in PokemonGo so you should respect a time between teleporting each distance. So now to play you need to wait two hours without opening the app or at least without doing any action in the game during that time so you can teleport to a new place.

2 hours ago, Arkanoid121 said:

What problem do you have that you can't install it? It's just an apk and then grant some permissions and it should work.

Yes it still works but now it looks like there is a "cooldown" system like in PokemonGo so you should respect a time between teleporting each distance. So now to play you need to wait two hours without opening the app or at least without doing any action in the game during that time so you can teleport to a new place.

Disregard, I figured it out. I was trying to move the ninja GPS app into /system so it can act as a system app.

Oh, a timer? Hrmmmm. I better be careful then. I do see a timer on there.

2 hours ago, bcast said:

Is it possible to modify inventory? Amounts potions, zenny, materials etc? And is it possible to do this without being banned? 

Yes it's possible but they are server sided so anything you modify will revert back after a restart or if you modify them by using or acquiring more of the item(potions or materials). Didn't try with zenny but it's probably the same result so it's of no use on that aspect as of now

50 minutes ago, Arkanoid121 said:

Yes it's possible but they are server sided so anything you modify will revert back after a restart or if you modify them by using or acquiring more of the item(potions or materials). Didn't try with zenny but it's probably the same result so it's of no use on that aspect as of now

Hey bro what method are you using, did you search on drop monster or dword on inventory (decrease and edited)?

For edited atk & def are you searching damage on monster or edited on stats?

On 9/30/2023 at 9:02 PM, Arkanoid121 said:

1695425899801.jpg

thx bro. wroks. attack stat & defend stat Float value

3 hours ago, Arkanoid121 said:

Is there a tutorial this is all new to me

9 hours ago, gnkx said:

Hey bro what method are you using, did you search on drop monster or dword on inventory (decrease and edited)?

For edited atk & def are you searching damage on monster or edited on stats?

Float for stats and DWord for inventory ammount(don't waste your time with that, as I said it's server sided).
You can't search for monster damage as it has multiplier added to it and also min/max damage too so it's useless. Just check your character stats in a group search and done.

3 hours ago, Arkanoid121 said:

Float for stats and DWord for inventory ammount(don't waste your time with that, as I said it's server sided).
You can't search for monster damage as it has multiplier added to it and also min/max damage too so it's useless. Just check your character stats in a group search and done.

So even tho it's server sided, can you modify inventory materials and upgrade equipment and than play normal?