Question

6 answers to this question

Hi @DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER, it is different. IDA will only shows you the general function that 'found' inside the lib, segments it, pseudo-code the instruction, and graphing them based on the Jump function. The function naming and the lib structure are not properly aligned, for function naming it is usually need some manual de-obfuscation or string-xoring. That's why the function naming will looks like as loc-[numbers], random. You might want to read this: Decrypt Strings

17 hours ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

@XEKEXwell I mean like I search a function in il2cpp called get_dmg()

So for getting hacks from other libs which is decoded by Ida will have same functions like get_hp() or set_hp() like in il2cpp or they are different?

it's not the same in ida because it doesn't use metadata to debug symbols of libil2cpp however sometime you get the same name and sometimes you get different names depending on the version of the lib and the libc I guess

19 hours ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

@XEKEXwell I mean like I search a function in il2cpp called get_dmg()

So for getting hacks from other libs which is decoded by Ida will have same functions like get_hp() or set_hp() like in il2cpp or they are different?

It will be different from game to game, some will have some text strings in method names most will simply be numbered 

Archived