How could I dump this game?

BULLETBOT

I thought you wanted to know "how" to dump it. If you just want the dump.cs you can get it but in a few weeks this game updates again so you need new dump so you will ask again. Better I think to know how to dump this game so that you won't have to ask again.

Thanks! Now it works since I did it again.

4 minutes ago, nok1a said:

I thought you wanted to know "how" to dump it. If you just want the dump.cs you can get it but in a few weeks this game updates again so you need new dump so you will ask again. Better I think to know how to dump this game so that you won't have to ask again.

Someone said "You want dump?" and I replied to that. Sorry if I confused you.

Edited by BULLETBOT

@nok1a, Can you help with something else too? The thing is I can't use the scripts with the classes and offsets anymore because the game is protected. Do you know how I could do this? (This is my last request I swear)

Edited by BULLETBOT

12 minutes ago, BULLETBOT said:

@nok1a, Can you help with something else too? The thing is I can't use the scripts with the classes and offsets anymore because the game is protected. Do you know how I could do this? (This is my last request I swear)

I'm not sure because i do it all manually and then make script for it. Is the script your using open source? If so send link. Perhaps it need a small adjustment. Not sure. These offset scripts i think more advanced Lua scripting then i know.

They are really great scripts. I can understand why you use them with dump.cs.

If the script is obfuscated then don't bother, won't be able to help because know nothing about deobfuscating and probably means the creator doesn't want anyone to modify his script.

Edited by nok1a

37 minutes ago, BULLETBOT said:

I use these scripts.

BadCase's Il2Cpp Fields (#67en4ypg)

Class name and Field offset searcher (#4udgq21d)

Field Offset Finder (#yyzay1k)

But they are not working. Badcase's script is encrypted though. Dunno about the others.

Actually, i downloaded BadCase script, this one worked for me

BadCase's Toolbox (#9ptv7xz2)

image.png

Can you contact me on Discord if you don't mind?
My tag is BULLETBOT#0313.

It's kind of annoying to talk here in the forum, so why not talk on Discord.

Edited by BULLETBOT

21 minutes ago, BULLETBOT said:

Can you contact me on Discord if you don't mind?
My tag is BULLETBOT#0313.

It's kind of annoying to talk here in the forum, so why not talk on Discord.

I'm not much active on discord. My only support is towards this forum. And this forum for post i find more efficient. If you ever have to find old conversations back the search options in the forum search bar + google search will give you a redirection to this forum or some other forum where one will answer your question with something around if not the desired answer. Discord basic search function, hard to accurately find information. I'm visiting the forum 6/7.

It's alright if you aren't.

I'm not much active on discord.

The Toolbox or Il2cpp Fields by BadCase doesn't work, the script just crashes when I try to find class name.

I somehow managed to bypass on 64bit so I'm on 64bit right now.

image.png

(Also can someone remove my discord tag, I forgot to edit it. I also reached max post so I can't post anymore today.)

Edited by BULLETBOT

I'm not sure about the script. You will have to ask the creator.

But in the case of Rxhacker you have to set the right regions. On the emulator your metadata was stored in Ca. I also assume that in region Anonymous you had no data. I had that issue to which the script did not work.

Open the script and set the region on line 578 to gg.REGION_C_ALLOC

function A_base_value()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_ALLOC) -- set C_ALLOC
gg.loadResults(gg.getListItems())
gg.clearList()
gg.searchPointer(offst)
count = gg.getResultsCount()
if count == 0 then
found_("A_base_value")
return 0
end
tel = gg.getResults(count)
gg.addListItems(tel)
end

Should fix the issue.

In my case i had to change every gg.REGION_C_ALLOC to gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS because Ca was 0MB for me. And all relevant data was in Anonymous as you can see in screenshot.
image.thumb.png.df60567a045c779e2617ec754571c7fb.png

script works fine after:

image.thumb.png.d95f5b4fed8d98be4bc4e8cb151a19ac.png

Edited by nok1a
typo