Need Help Using Il2CppDumper Toolbox

MrGoodman2

Question

Hello I need help using a script named Il2CppDumper Toolbox made by BadCase. 

Everytime I try to open the script, I get error like the screenshots below.

It doesn't matter how many times I dumped libil2cpp and metadata files. I still can't open the script. 

I tried to contact the creator of the script (BadCase) for the problem, but he didn't answer me. 

Please someone help me out 

Screenshot_20221015-134105.jpg

Screenshot_20221015-134109.jpg

Screenshot_20221015-134112.jpg

14 answers to this question

1 hour ago, MrGoodman2 said:

Hello I need help using a script named Il2CppDumper Toolbox made by BadCase. 

Everytime I try to open the script, I get error like the screenshots below.

It doesn't matter how many times I dumped libil2cpp and metadata files. I still can't open the script. 

I tried to contact the creator of the script (BadCase) for the problem, but he didn't answer me. 

Please someone help me out 

Screenshot_20221015-134105.jpg

Screenshot_20221015-134109.jpg

Screenshot_20221015-134112.jpg

Try this app it can even dump protected libil2cpp.sp with no error

Il2CppDumperGUI 2.0.0.apk

I got this from apk editor pro telegram chat group

Edited by DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER

i tell u yesterday at this time script not ask u to open dump.cs it say u to select an output folder ( its just for script ) select just share folder as path and after that folow what is askin

Screenshot_20221017-132406_Video Player.jpg

select data directory do not equal go to ur data folder same for dump.cs u no need to keep .so and meta just keep .cs put .cs in a folder in share folder

3 minutes ago, blocx said:

i tell u yesterday at this time script not ask u to open dump.cs it say u to select an output folder ( its just for script ) select just share folder as path and after that folow what is askin

Screenshot_20221017-132406_Video Player.jpg

select data directory do not equal go to ur data folder same for dump.cs u no need to keep .so and meta just keep .cs put .cs in a folder in share folder

You mean it can be any folder that has the dump file on it? Except for the game's data file I think 

2 minutes ago, blocx said:

bro script not ask u to open dump file it say u to select an path folder ( it needed for script can be write somenfile )

select share folder as output folder

what's a share folder? and do you mean i can select any folder with dump file as path folder? 

Edited by MrGoodman2

bro at this time dump.cs is not need and no need same folder sorry but i havnt word to explain u un other way nothing hard bro just choose an folder do not try to open ur .csfile

5 hours ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

Is it working?

I was offline the whole day, sorry. I'll try soon 

19 hours ago, blocx said:

bro at this time dump.cs is not need and no need same folder sorry but i havnt word to explain u un other way nothing hard bro just choose an folder do not try to open ur .csfile

Ok