Modify drop / stage reward of a game?

Aztgod

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to access to the reward list / stage drop of an Idle Game and modify it to get better rewards each clear.

The game is Blade Idle by Mobirix

I know that the game uses Unity.

Can someone help me?

15 hours ago, Aztgod said:

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to access to the reward list / stage drop of an Idle Game and modify it to get better rewards each clear.

The game is Blade Idle by Mobirix

I know that the game uses Unity.

Can someone help me?

what's already been hacked? , as I recall playing this game with hacks both exp etc., but it was early release time. 

Edited by Momokiyuhuu

2 hours ago, Momokiyuhuu said:

what's already been hacked? , as I recall playing this game with hacks both exp etc., but it was early release time. 

I found that you can speedhack the game so you get to clear stages really fast and get a lot more of gold/experience and also have no cooldown for skills but that's about it. I'm sure there is more but i'm not experienced at all.

You changed exp/gold values in the past? 

2 hours ago, Aztgod said:

I found that you can speedhack the game so you get to clear stages really fast and get a lot more of gold/experience and also have no cooldown for skills but that's about it. I'm sure there is more but i'm not experienced at all.

You changed exp/gold values in the past? 

move game physical idle new game released on playstore 

2 hours ago, Aztgod said:

Saya menemukan bahwa Anda dapat meretas permainan dengan cepat sehingga Anda dapat menyelesaikan tahapan dengan sangat cepat dan mendapatkan lebih banyak emas/pengalaman dan juga tidak memiliki cooldown untuk keterampilan tetapi hanya itu saja. Saya yakin ada lebih banyak tetapi saya tidak berpengalaman sama sekali.

Anda mengubah nilai exp/gold di masa lalu? 

To drop item search enemy or search drop item or item drop or drop and try 1 by 1

But mostly use itemdrop

Example 

Screenshot_2022-08-16-21-02-54-455_bin.mt.plus.canary.png

5 minutes ago, Momokiyuhuu said:

The amount of drop from monsters is difficult to determine, maybe sir can help in terms of hacking the drop amount of each monster

I haven't downloaded the game yet because my data plan is running low lol

Maybe after I connect WiFi I will give it a try

• 2 months later...
On 8/18/2022 at 1:04 PM, Alessa- said:

I haven't downloaded the game yet because my data plan is running low lol

Maybe after I connect WiFi I will give it a try

did you got to look at that game?
and is this really unity game? or its should be modded with IDA? since the .so libs?