Any LUA scripts for GameGuardian to modify game parameters?

ellyyyy

Question

Hello everyone! I'm new to GameGuardian and I'm interested in using LUA scripts to modify game parameters. I was wondering if there are any specific LUA scripts available that can help me achieve this goal. I'm particularly interested in adjusting in-game currency, character attributes, and unlocking premium content. Can anyone recommend or provide me with some LUA scripts that are compatible with GameGuardian? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or resources you can share to help me get started with modifying game parameters using LUA scripts. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

1 answer to this question

[ @ellyyyy ]
---

I'm interested in using LUA scripts to modify game parameters

What kind of game that you want to modify? Each game can have different structures, it could be based on Game Engine (Unity, Unreal Engine, Cocos, Godot, etc), thus, making LUA scripts varies to each other.
---

Can anyone recommend or provide me with some LUA scripts that are compatible with GameGuardian?

I could give you some reference for the game that's based on Unity, as it is most common used engine for games. Before using the scripts that I will mention, you need to prepare some "dump.cs" to get all references from the game. It is important as it contains location of any parameter inside the game. Once you get it, you can use these tools:

1. BadCase's Il2Cpp Fields: edit fields
  2. Field Offset Finder: edit fields 2
  3. BadCase's Il2Cpp Edits: edit methods
  4. GGIl2Cpp: edit methods, fields and strings. Use in combination with: BadCase's GGIl2cpp Toolbox

---

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or resources you can share to help me get started with modifying game parameters using LUA scripts

I think it would be much better for you to understand how "Reverse Engineering" works, as it will give you more flexibility to modify almost any game. I recommend to start learning for the concept and continue to dive into "Hex Patching" / "Assemblies": Learn Reverse Engineering
---