Tapjoy and fyber rewards

dndmt07

Question

Will I be able to claim these rewards after getting the clone game in virtual space(dualspace) for gg ? Or will they only consider the progress of the original app on the device ? How to make the clone app get you the rewards ? Anyone who know how to bridge this gap please help.

1 answer to this question

I'm not sure if I fully understand this question or not, but I kinda of have an answer for you. Tapjoy tracks by advertising ID and when you clone an advertising I'd either in work mode or in a virtual space you will have a new advertising id, so if you start the offer on your phone and complete it in a virtual space it will not count the progress for the correct ID.

Tapjoy will not let me start offers in a virtual space. I have to start offers on my work profile I create with an app called islands. 

If you can sign in the app with Facebook or google, and the offer is something like get to level 5, 10, 15, ect....what you can do it start the app on your phone. Create a virtual rooted virtual space, download and sign into the app. Play for levels 1-4 and when you are about to complete level 5, switch over to your real phone and complete the level. Then you can hop back on the virtual space and complete 6-9 and hop back On your phone to complete level 10. 

Again, I don't quiet understand what your asking, but i feel like my answer might lead you in the right direction to what you are trying to accomplish.