Free Rewards With ( Remove Ads )

Smaxcolor

Question

Hello, I would like to know how Free Rewards are created, without having to see the ads... ( No Ads ). If anyone can give details on the subject, or recommend an explanatory video, please let me know, I will be grateful~~

9 answers to this question

23 hours ago, Smaxcolor said:

Hello, I would like to know how Free Rewards are created, without having to see the ads... ( No Ads ). If anyone can give details on the subject, or recommend an explanatory video, please let me know, I will be grateful~~

It's possible, seen it for few games but Enyby advices to use Lucky Patcher: 

Remove ads (#49005xf4)

On 1/14/2024 at 12:52 PM, Smaxcolor said:

18 minutes ago, nok1a said:

Remove ads (#49005xf4)

Lucky patcher is a good idea but not all games is supported, most of them now are required internet while processing the purchase

4 hours ago, nok1a said:

Remove ads (#49005xf4)

That's not it, the game is online, and the method I want to know is one of those games that has the Mod Menu, Free Rewards (Receive the reward without watching the ad).  Lucky Patcher will just disable everything.  .  .

13 minutes ago, Smaxcolor said:

That's not it, the game is online, and the method I want to know is one of those games that has the Mod Menu, Free Rewards (Receive the reward without watching the ad).  Lucky Patcher will just disable everything.  .  .

Can you give the modmenu?

4 hours ago, OREW said:

Lucky patcher is a good idea but not all games is supported, most of them now are required internet while processing the purchase

Oh oke. Did not knew. Should have installed the app and run some tests before making the comment.

2 hours ago, nok1a said:

Oh oke. Did not knew. Should have installed the app and run some tests before making the comment.

I had the situation before, and it will not do anything useful in this regard luck patcher on the basis that it simulates purchases and disables ads, so your suggestion is invalid and will not work.

2 hours ago, Smaxcolor said:

That's not it, the game is online, and the method I want to know is one of those games that has the Mod Menu, Free Rewards (Receive the reward without watching the ad).  Lucky Patcher will just disable everything. 

You know that tell now you didn't mention the game name?!

1 hour ago, OREW said:

If it is a mod menu and we can install it we can probably take the values from it.

8 hours ago, OREW said:

I had the situation before, and it will not do anything useful in this regard luck patcher on the basis that it simulates purchases and disables ads, so your suggestion is invalid and will not work.

Open world mmo sandbox 🙌🏼

Found this offset in the modded apk.

imagen.thumb.png.cce33148849ea1bf4fea1a00b190468e.png

It's part of the network class. So it could be that one.

Compared both instructions at the given offset of modded and original(play store) APK and it looks like this:

Original:
imagen.thumb.png.3311185b33e0cdabce7239bcdbb4e50e.png

Modded:
imagen.thumb.png.3011af7620e68fbd1b5d2996ca8e19bd.png

So i guess as far as edits in the libil2cpp.so goes this could be it. If he did some other things to the game for make the adds work, i do not know. It could also be that this offset is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the removal of adds.

Use a offset patcher or something similar and edit the value.

Edited by nok1a