Script cheat

1 hour ago, blocx said:

in first you need to find exactly your value when u have it go to and use one of option i tell to u for writte somrthing can match

You are answering off topic, I said that I have the number 17 in the dword data type, it is the same in bytes and word, I need a script to find the values of 17 through gg. search (and there will be a lot of them there) and filter out those values that I do not need, the speed will not change, so the script should filter out what is not equal to 17, and then change somewhere 100 addresses to 0

1 hour ago, blocx said:

in first you need to find exactly your value when u have it go to and use one of option i tell to u for writte somrthing can match

can you give a link to a list of all lua commands in gg

6 hours ago, Starter1 said:

how do I write a script that looks for the number 17 (in the dword value) and changes it to 0

Such script is pretty simple, just need to call several functions of GG API:

gg.clearResults() -- Clear results list to ensure that new search will be started
gg.searchNumber("17", gg.TYPE_DWORD) -- Search for the value
gg.getResults(100) -- Load first 100 results
gg.editAll("0", gg.TYPE_DWORD) -- Edit loaded results

Information about GG API functions including descriptions and examples of usage can be found in the documentation, link to which is in the post above by @blocx.