Jump to content
We are investigating issues where accounts became locked on login attempt #1. Lock feature disabled for now. ×

Tiny Shop Hack


 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators

Whatever the qty, search half and half

If 500

Search

250;250::5

This should find either currency.

This is what I could tell for the little bit I saw.

Screenshot_20210831-085609.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Whatever the qty, search half and half

If 500

Search

250;250::5

This should find either currency.

This is what I could tell for the little bit I saw.

Screenshot_20210831-085609.png

Ty so much it works!!!

How about instead gems and level and exp please.

 

Edited by Kimastar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
6 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

Ty so much it works!!!

How about instead gems and level and exp please.

 

Gems are located above gold. But follows same rule.

I imagine xp is similar. I Can check.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Use the unknown N=O+D search.

Xp is just continuously counting.

So if you earned 12, value increase by 12

Well im hacked gems too but didnt understand how to hack the exp....

could u explain more easy please.

ty soo much for your great help

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

 

Well im hacked gems too but didnt understand how to hack the exp....

could u explain more easy please.

ty soo much for your great help

 

Unknown search

N=O+D means new value to search for equals the old value plus the difference of a given amount

Just do an initial fuzzy search of whatever value type is being searched for like for example dword, and after the first search is done when you go to do the second search hit 'more' at the bottom of the fuzzy search menu and it'll show exactly what you need for NoFear's suggestion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Unknown search

N=O+D means new value to search for equals the old value plus the difference of a given amount

Just do an initial fuzzy search of whatever value type is being searched for like for example dword, and after the first search is done when you go to do the second search hit 'more' at the bottom of the fuzzy search menu and it'll show exactly what you need for NoFear's suggestion

Yheeeaa!!!

Ty so much for your easy explanation i did!!!

Also i want apprecitate @NoFear for helped me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
17 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

Well they was soooo fast to fix the EXP HACK...

we have a big brother that watch us...

Screenshot_2021-08-31-20-32-05-988_games.tinycloud.tinyshop.jpg

Might be related to not earning level up rewards.

Maybe try editing xp close to level up. Then collect to level up.

I ended up putting xp back. And so far still ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Similar Content

    • By Kimastar
      Hello!!!
      Someone can help me to hack this game please?
       
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mmo.android&hl=it&gl=US
    • By Kimastar
      Hi!!!
      Someone can help me to cheat this game?
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ZombixDev.ZombixOnline&hl=it&gl=US
    • By FEARexe
      can you guys make a mod for konosuba: fantastic days?
    • By Deadlox03
      hi guys can someone help me how to edit the 
      Views
      Subs
      Bux
      i know how to edit the brain so those three are the only thing i need appreciate if someone help me or answer 😉
      Game: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.outerminds.tubular%26hl%3Den%26gl%3DUS%26referrer%3Dutm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dpewdiepie%2Btuber%2Bsimulator%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_-6z5YJzIEdWgoASz65L4AQ&ved=2ahUKEwjcsfX9m_fxAhVVEIgKHbO1BB8Q5IQBMA16BAgjEAQ&usg=AOvVaw26W0-JZSqiJJ5LQMDAzkFi
       
       
    • By solz
      The Legend of Neverland.
      Required hacks : 
      1. No skill CD
      2. Damage/Def Hack
      3. Speed hack
      4. Monster damage ~ 0
      5. Any feature(s) that can be hack.
      Original APK : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameark.ggplay.lonsea&hl=en_US&gl=US&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=the+legend+of+neverland+apk+download&pcampaignid=APPU_1_70fxYKapG9rC3LUPo-qB6Ak
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.