How to 'os.exit' it, while someone peek at searching value, when gg are searching values?

nio04

Question

How to 'os.exit' it, while someone peek at searching value values, when gg are searching values? 

Saw some script hav this weird feature... They can immediately terminate their script, while someone peeked when gg were searching

Do anybody hav clue? Plz share it

Actualy my pseudo code is

-- Create a coroutine with infinite loop that check if gg.isVisible(true) then os.exit 

-- everytime you call gg.searchNumber make sure to resume the coroutine first then after the search in ended make sure to yield the coroutine 

but i got one problem, my coroutine is getting killed i dont know why

script.lua

Never mind i have just done some research and find out coroutine actually block the main thread even it is executed in another state
i have done some test

local thread2 = coroutine.create(function ()
  for i =1, 10 do
    print ("thread2")
  end
end)

local thread1 = coroutine.create(function ()
  coroutine.resume(thread2)
  print ("thread1")
end)

coroutine.resume(thread1)

It's because of fundamentals of how Lua is implemented. The implementations (official one and LuaJ) are single-threaded, therefore only one operation can be performed at a time. Nothing can be done about it without changing the implementation.