Tape Dungeon Hero

Dark123Death

@Dark123Death
at this time level of hero find ( turn your hero 999 make one shot kill ) the value is in Dword search your level and make upgrade to refine  make this 2_3 times untill you have 2 adress and edit twice at one time to 999 . If i find someone else i tag u hope it help u

just need to search 1.875 float and refine?

yup in Anonymous region..just search the value.

refine and refine till no more results change.

but its still left too many results like 1000+ results and revert the value wont change the speed back to normal.

so i cannot pin point which the exact one..

maybe my memory range is not good, cause i can't change dword value 😞 If i search for a velue, then refine .. got nothing

Or i dont have the real value displayed *

Edit : I havnt the right value .. had to spend lot of citrine to be under 1k to show that i had 6 pending ...

Edited by Dark123Death
misspelling

no for dword search its right value there no encrypted witch memory u select ?

the value are in anonymous

[added 1 minute later]

need to enable anonymous

stage level can be easily search like this

= <stage level> ; <current floor> ::5

so if your stage level is 500 and your hero is on floor 2 then

= 500;2::5

it will give much lesser results to deal with.

Edited by MonkeySAN

a little hard but finaly gems value are in E double but hard to find need less 50 i think and i find when my amount are at 38 only one result ( its double need to imput amount with xor ) and after edited value not change but restart game gems here @MonkeySAN
@Dark123Death

Screenshot_20210713-161803_F1 VM.jpg

50 minutes ago, blocx said:

a little hard but finaly gems value are in E double but hard to find need less 50 i think and i find when my amount are at 38 only one result ( its double need to imput amount with xor ) and after edited value not change but restart game gems here @MonkeySAN
@Dark123Death

Screenshot_20210713-161803_F1 VM.jpg

1535775656_Screenshot_20210713-155036_TapDungeonHero.thumb.jpg.6e450b4a0418d1bb1268c119b7ad1bbd.jpg

You can Lucky Patch the game and just change the gem amount you get and then just purchase them.

If you use LP on this game it seems to block the Guild function. If you just use GG then it seems to work fine.

Edited by sammax71