How to edit the pointer script

nspron

Question

7 answers to this question

local ranges = gg.getRangesList("libgame.so")
local libStart = ranges[1].start
local value = {{address = libStart + 0x10010, flags = gg.TYPE_DWORD}}
value = gg.getValues(value)
value[1].address = value[1].value + 0x50
value[1].address = value[1].value + 0xCC
print("Target value resides at address " .. string.format("%08X", value[1].address):sub(-8) ..
      " and it's current value is " .. value[1].value)

1 hour ago, CmP said:

local ranges = gg.getRangesList("libgame.so") local libStart = ranges[1].start local value = {{address = libStart + 0x10010, flags = gg.TYPE_DWORD}} value = gg.getValues(value) value[1].address = value[1].value + 0x50 value = gg.getValues(value) value[1].address = value[1].value + 0xCC value = gg.getValues(value) print("Target value resides at address " .. string.format("%08X", value[1].address😞sub(-8) .. " and it's current value is " .. value[1].value)

Idk if i should ask to you. but i need

Read value of existing address using c++ (#augzflhr)

can you help me sir

4 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

Although I haven't had any experience with reading values in process memory using C++, the question doesn't seem to be too advanced, so I can try to help you find an answer to it. Write me a direct message describing what you currently use for working with process memory.

On 5/30/2021 at 4:54 AM, CmP said:

Write me a direct message describing what you currently use for working with process memory.

Yeah i solved that. Thanks for your time. 

Let me write here for others who faced such thing like me. For hacking game and entering game memory,we have to open mem with read or write.

We can use pread() to read value from a file with offsets(yeah reading value of an address). Also can use pread64() for 64 bit pointer values. and thanks again for your effort. 

On 5/26/2021 at 5:51 PM, nspron said:

🙂

[added 1 minute later]

I don't quite understand, can you generate a code for me, thank you

function setvalue(address,flags,value) local tt={} tt[1]={} tt[1].address=address tt[1].flags=flags tt[1].value=value gg.setValues(tt) end

lib=gg.getRangesList('targetlib.so')[1].start

addr=0x1

setvalue(lib+addr,4,0)

First,use getRangesList for lib and add offset for desired base pointer (libgame.so+0x10010)

Get value of that base address by gg.getValues(). 

1 hour ago, nspron said:

["libgame.so" + 0x10010] -> + 0x50 -> +0xCC = 100

as yours, that base address will point to an address.With this ways, You will get address of value 100 finally.

Test manually and write script. 

🙂

[added 1 minute later]
34 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

First,use getRangesList for lib and add offset for desired base pointer (libgame.so+0x10010)

Get value of that base address by gg.getValues(). 

as yours, that base address will point to an address.With this ways, You will get address of value 100 finally.

Test manually and write script. 

I don't quite understand, can you generate a code for me, thank you

Archived