Incognito_

Infinitode 2 v1.7.13 Ingame Coin Hack Help

Trying to hack ingame coins in infinitode 2, but ran into a hiccup and need help. (I'm still new to GG, to bear with me.)

I end up with 3 values of different types, all following the ingame coin count. But as soon as I change something, everything goes haywire. I saw in a separate post, the values are protected by fastRandom which requires a different value's change for verification. Since GG isn't a debugger, I can't find this check value. I tried using CheatEngine outside my emulator, but nothing lines up... Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

image.thumb.png.e460a51334d86d21ae0d5a1b780f1a4a.png

The game have protection against memory editor, but you can still reverse the app, if you are rooted it will be cool cause you will use lucky patcher to change the source files without altering the apk signature so you can connect to google for online features.

Screenshot_20210422-182313_APK_Editor.png

18 hours ago, MAARS said:

You probably know this already but items in your inventory can be changed in the same way too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Pipes
      What I want to say is that:
      1. User clicks GG icon
      2. Search '2' in DWORD
      3. Clicks icon again
      4. Refine number as '3'
      5. Clicks icon again
      6. Refine number as '1'
      7. Clicks icon again
      8. Refine number as '2'

So, what is the code for this?  I tried
      gg.isClickedUiButton but it isn't working
    • By Ahana7
      Can you help me out toh find the value off this game,how can I find the so so the colour of the puzzle become one colour,plzz help

• By amandeep1122
      Can anyone help me in hacking Naruto x Boruto ninja voltage latest version 8.2.1.
      I will appreciate your efforts
    • By A1111
      Link
      I need help with this new game. It's the standard RPG experience but addicting. I signed up for pre-registration and downloaded it yesterday 26th/27th May.
      I tried putting it in a virtual machine but it doesn't open the game, it is just stuck at the loading screen. Yes, I checked where I have put the OBB files, but still, doesn't help.
      So.. Can anyone with a rooted device check whether this game works? and possibly do a hack?
      thanks for reading 🙂

• By hsusudhbsjwhdhdgsj
      How retrive the value of an offset address and use the value as variable?

how to retrive the value of an offset address? gg.searchNumber("19811;1065353216;10616;10606;10611::", gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1, 5) r = gg.getResults(gg.getResultsCount()) t = { { address = r[1].address - 0x8 } } p = { { val = t[1].value } } print(' value: ', p[1].value) this giving me nil i want to use val as variable