Fallen_Stress

Xor keys in Script

Hi guys i want to make a Script that prompts user input and convert the number that the user have typed with the game Xor keys. the Xor keys is 444444.

I tried to add X4 in the number that the user type but it is not working correctly.

ย 

local ca = gg.prompt({"๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฟ๐š„๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐šƒ"},nil,{"number"})
if ca == nil then gg.toast('You cancelled the dialogue') gg.setVisible(false)
return end
local ca = ca[1].."X4"
gg.searchNumber(ca, gg.TYPE_DWORD)
local results = gg.getResultsCount()

if results > 10 then
local r = gg.getResults(1)
gg.removeResults(r)
end

ย 

im believe you asked for this before...

why dont you try your luck asking that from that GUY from that topic of yours before in private.

me...not so lucky.

Edited by MonkeySAN

See guys...didnt it look sooo simple??

if only had you try hard enough...go extra mile...take advantage of this forum..do some extensive searching...then you might had found it somewhere.

@MonkeySANย ?

Edited by zam535582

1 hour ago, MarioRossi93i said:

better

ca = bit32.bxor( tonumber(ca[1]), 444444)

thanks for this, but can you help me to understand, just explain me each part of code because my objective is notย copy pasting code, I really want to understand. Please explain me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By HackerAsura
      hi can any body please tell me why I can't post a script which is more than 44 kb?
      i want to post a pdf which tells how to make a basic script?
      UltimateScriptingBookV1.pdf
    • By QingQueens
      Help me pls. my device have root grant, but iruna still can detect. "please delete unnecessary application" Show up and the game Force Close.
      Can u guys help me please ?
    • By Strikesblue
      I'm having some issues with the xor values for example when I input 25ย go to xor too see what it is and it says 25=25when it's supposed to be 25=785,621 another example is lets say i put 100 and I go to xor values it still says that xor is = to 25ย 
    • By Zerras
      Help how to edit the value to xorkey,this is the dword value but the xor key always change everytime the game refresh,I want to edit to be 9999999,thank u
      ย 
      ย 
    • By Lover1500
      I tried hack xp points in the tiger game. Searched with encryted value and found out 3 values as in photo.ย 
      First one is visual value(useless if try hack it).
      Second and third are right values and they are encrypted.(hackable)
      Values are dword types. So i checked those two values around if they are encrypted by xor.
      Their value changing styleย isย closed with xor but not xor.ย 
      So i want to know there are other strong ways of encrypted dword valueย without xor. Where can i learn that! or may be i too noob.ย