Jump to content
Swisfa

Can anyone hack coins/gems for this online game? I can pay skrill/paypal

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for a coin or gems hack for tennis clash, i can pay paypal or skrill! 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro i Just made a Video but it's size is much larger so i will tell u therotically, listen.

Example -

COIN VALUE -500

DIAMOND - 200

search known value in Dword 500;200  

Whatever result u get Just all edit to whichiever amount u want and play a ome game to exchange the value of coins.

And one more thing bro. No need to pay to any body here, we R just here to help each other. If u want to pay then Just donate to enby 🙂

Screenshot_2020-05-17-22-17-21-851_com.miui.videoplayer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Swisfa said:

I'm looking for a coin or gems hack for tennis clash, i can pay paypal or skrill! 

Thanks.

how do you do that? Im question

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ISHANT said:

Bro i Just made a Video but it's size is much larger so i will tell u therotically, listen.

Example -

COIN VALUE -500

DIAMOND - 200

search known value in Dword 500;200  

Whatever result u get Just all edit to whichiever amount u want and play a ome game to exchange the value of coins.

And one more thing bro. No need to pay to any body here, we R just here to help each other. If u want to pay then Just donate to enby 🙂

Screenshot_2020-05-17-22-17-21-851_com.miui.videoplayer.png

Thanks bro for the reply, but i've already done that the coins and gems are shown but once i try to buy something the game restart and the coins are back to mormal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VizineBruin said:

Looking for a hack as well for this game. Anyone?

Please let me know if you find it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you still want this. ? 

I don't want any money.  Donate to the GG developer or even better , buy something in the game you want hacked. 

Either way.  

If you are still interested let me know.  .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sodaface said:

Do you still want this. ? 

I don't want any money.  Donate to the GG developer or even better , buy something in the game you want hacked. 

Either way.  

If you are still interested let me know.  .

Still interested!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/13/2020 at 4:13 AM, Swisfa said:

Still interested!

Ok. 

So I had way more trouble with this than I first thought. 

And disclaimer....this doesn't work every time and I don't understand really why. 

But here is what I did.  

First you need to run GG in root (either proper root or root in the virtual space) 

If not , I found I got heaps of junk results. 

Again , I don't really understand.  

Start tennis clash , then restart without protection.  

Do a "auto" search for your coin value.

Play a match then search again for your coin value. 

You should have 3 results left.   So far so good.

Next , play a match and win. When the prize screen comes up , go back into GG and you'll see that your prize has already been added to your total.  Here , modify the Q value to what ever you like. 

Continue the game and you'll see your coin total has been changed.  But wait, that's not everything.  Now you'll need to make a purchase before you do anything else. This purchase will work , but it's likely after the purchase your total will reset to the original amount. 

One purchase is better than nothing , right. ?

I'm going through it more and trying to get it working 100% , but it's a pain. 👍🤫💛

 

Edited by sodaface
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sodaface said:

Ok. 

So I had way more trouble with this than I first thought. 

And disclaimer....this doesn't work every time and I don't understand really why. 

But here is what I did.  

First you need to run GG in root (either proper root or root in the virtual space) 

If not , I found I got heaps of junk results. 

Again , I don't really understand.  

Start tennis clash , then restart without protection.  

Do a "auto" search for your coin value.

Play a match then search again for your coin value. 

You should have 3 results left.   So far so good.

Next , play a match and win. When the prize screen comes up , go back into GG and you'll see that your prize has already been added to your total.  Here , modify the Q value to what ever you like. 

Continue the game and you'll see your coin total has been changed.  But wait, that's not everything.  Now you'll need to make a purchase before you do anything else. This purchase will work , but it's likely after the purchase your total will reset to the original amount. 

One purchase is better than nothing , right. ?

I'm going through it more and trying to get it working 100% , but it's a pain. 👍🤫💛

 

Thank you so much for your detailed instructions.

I followed all your steps but every time i try to make a purchase the game restart and the values are back to normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. 

Bugger. 

I'll have another try at it. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Koudees said:

Anybody still looking into this?

I'm still looking for a way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...