Has anyone succesfully hacked online game before?

Sup32

Like mmo, rpg, gacha and any other type of online game.

I haven't had any success lately with games so I'm losing motivation. Just want to hear good news or bad news :]

by hacked, I mean like:

Damage hack

Quest hack

EXP hack

VIP level

Daily login hack

Diamond hack

Gold hack

And whatever else you can come up with

• 1 month later...

There are a few. One i have done is Pocket Tanks. U can actually hack the score in game, and the game server sends the modified score to the opponent as well. Works all the time, opponent always forfeits because of it.

yeah Ive done it manytimes usally android games have a weak servers security means that u can exploit many server exploits like ssh, sql injection ,heartbleed, JWT etc it's not 100% success but u can try it 

Note : I'm not encouraging to do thoes kind of stuff it's illeagl and can cause jail so be careful unless u are experineced and have CISSP or CEH

Edited by XEKEX

51 minutes ago, XEKEX said:

Note : I'm not encouraging to do thoes kind of stuff it's illeagl and can cause jail so be careful unless u are experineced and have CISSP or CEH

actually Hacking online games is **not** illegal, its only illegal if ypu hack the server

11 minutes ago, under_score said:

actually Hacking online games is **not** illegal, its only illegal if ypu hack the server

I know 

yeah Ive done it manytimes usally android games have a weak servers security means that u can exploit many server exploits like ssh, sql injection ,heartbleed, JWT etc it's not 100% success but u can try it 

the Underline is illegal even if it's for game hacking

Edited by XEKEX

• 1 month later...

I saw this thread and I thought I would chime in. To answer the question, yes, I have successfully hacked online games before. It's not something that I'm proud of, but I wanted to share my experience with you.

I started hacking games when I was a teenager, and I quickly became obsessed with it. I would spend hours on end trying to find vulnerabilities in games and exploiting them. Over time, I became quite good at it, and I was able to hack into some of the most popular games out there.

I know that hacking is not something that everyone approves of, but I hope you can appreciate the technical challenge that it presents. It's not easy to hack into online games, and it requires a lot of skill and knowledge.

On 11/16/2022 at 4:47 AM, Sup32 said:

Like mmo, rpg, gacha and any other type of online game.

I haven't had any success lately with games so I'm losing motivation. Just want to hear good news or bad news :]

by hacked, I mean like:

Damage hack

Quest hack

EXP hack

VIP level

Daily login hack

Diamond hack

Gold hack

And whatever else you can come up with

Yes rpg mmo and etc

Previously I did hacking since I was a teenager, and I did light games, such as climb surfey surf piano tiles and ect, since then I only knew how to look for the values displayed on the screen, and I paused for a few years, I came back to deepen again My knowledge is looking for information on forums, YouTube channels and etc I also studied lgl modmenu without knowledge of c+ language 😆 i asked about lgl. mod menu, hooking patch and others, how do you hook it, the patch, but because I don't know C+ language they give me suggestions to learn C+ on YouTube, and I open YouTube for C+ learning, it's really boring 😆😆 I'm back to lgl modmenu, I'm learning even though I don't know the C+ language 😁 and finally i did it but it's very complicated complicated not because of the hooking or something else but the signature lgl modmenu is superior because it supports no root devices but it gets complicated when dealing with signatures I searched here and there but no results compared to gameguardian it's very easy because gameguardian doesn't break the signature but less optimal on no root (virtual user) and finally I chose to use gameguardian and left lgl modmenu 😁😁😁 in my opinion gameguardian is the best right now and will always be the best if there are no competitors

Just now, Alessa- said:

Previously I did hacking since I was a teenager, and I did light games, such as climb surfey surf piano tiles and ect, since then I only knew how to look for the values displayed on the screen, and I paused for a few years, I came back to deepen again My knowledge is looking for information on forums, YouTube channels and etc I also studied lgl modmenu without knowledge of c+ language 😆 i asked about lgl. mod menu, hooking patch and others, how do you hook it, the patch, but because I don't know C+ language they give me suggestions to learn C+ on YouTube, and I open YouTube for C+ learning, it's really boring 😆😆 I'm back to lgl modmenu, I'm learning even though I don't know the C+ language 😁 and finally i did it but it's very complicated complicated not because of the hooking or something else but the signature lgl modmenu is superior because it supports no root devices but it gets complicated when dealing with signatures I searched here and there but no results compared to gameguardian it's very easy because gameguardian doesn't break the signature but less optimal on no root (virtual user) and finally I chose to use gameguardian and left lgl modmenu 😁😁😁 in my opinion gameguardian is the best right now and will always be the best if there are no competitors

I use tranlate sorre for bad translate 😀