Script won't work anymore

BullShark

Question

Last Day On Earth (#293vhke7)

This script was working for me. It stopped working. I have the latest GG version installed. I tried uninstalling Game Guardian to install some older versions. I tried a few older versions. I got the same error from the picture. The script runs and asks me to allow it to access the internet. I allow, and that is when the script crashes and gives me the error.

Try the script yourself, and let me know if you get the error after allowing it to access the internet. You don't need the game to run it.

Should I try another old version of Game Guardian? If so, which one? I have already tried several old versions of Game Guardian.

Script ended: Use GameGuardian version: 88.1 [8801] 15822 This version cannot be use anymore. Go to GG forum download newest version.  Script error: luaj.LuaArgError: /storage/emulated/0/Download/Launcher.lua:-1  bad argument #1 to 'gg.copyText' (nil: string expected, got nil) (field 'copyText') level = 1, const = 160, proto = 1, upval = 1, vars = 84, code = 3156 CALL v9..v10  ; PC 1380 CODE 0100425D OP 29 A 9 B 2 C 1 Bx 1025 sBx -130046 stack traceback:  /storage/emulated/0/Download/Launcher.lua: in main chunk  (...tail calls...)  [Java]: in ?  at luaj.Varargs.argerr(Varargs.java:265)  at luaj.Varargs.checkjstring(Varargs.java:329)  at android.ext.Script$copyText.invoke2(Script.java:4704)  at android.ext.Script$ApiFunction.invoke(Script.java:1355)  at luaj.lib.VarArgFunction.call(VarArgFunction.java:58)  at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:534)  at luaj.LuaClosure.onInvoke(LuaClosure.java:207)  at luaj.TailcallVarargs.eval(TailcallVarargs.java:73)  at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:600)  at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:160)  at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:5628)  at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:5366)   The script wrote 188 B to 0 files.

Screenshot_2019-12-31-05-42-57.png

3 answers to this question

Archived