iMonster RPG [3 Functional Hacks] [Updated 11.02.19]

JintanOwO

Hi!

Name of Game: I Monster-pro Dark Dungeon Roguelike RPG(Dreamsky)
Play Store Link: [Payment version] (costs less than 1 dollar) [Free version]
Version: 1.1.12 (11018)
What cheat?: Gold, Diamonds, Items, Life, More backpack and trunk space.
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: 

ENGLISH:

Spoiler

I have tried to hack it in several ways, having little success, but managing to change something.

After many attempts and multiple perspectives, I managed to find 3 functional hacks, of all those I tried:

Gold [Works]: 

Spoiler

You only have to press on the upper left, where the gold comes from your account and a "+" symbol. Once there, choose any of the offers. A confirmation window will appear that mentions the price of gold in exchange for diamonds. You should look for those values of Dword (Ex: 50000D; 1750D) and you will probably find only 2 values, modify the value of the diamonds (1750 → 0)
[EYE! must place 0] and there will be no problems, nor prohibitions.
[Warning! : Do not put negative numbers here because they will ban you from the game!]

More backpack and trunk space [Works]: 

Spoiler

You must perform the following search in Dword (50; 450; 1000; 2500; 6000) and modify all the values to "0" so that you can buy them for free without problems or bans. (These numbers are the prices of the spaces that one buys, they are the same in the backpack and in the trunk)
[Warning! : Do not put negative numbers here because they will ban you from the game!]

Items & Dungeon [UNRANDOMIZER] [Works] [In progress]:

Spoiler

I have been doing experiments with the Unrandomizer Qword in the game thanks to the discovery and achievement by user @Amizz in his topic.

It turns out that when entering the dungeon, the place is generated or chosen from a specific list in a randomized manner. Also the items that release the trunks, vases and mobs. (which varies depending on the chapter in which we find ourselves [1-1, 2-1, 3-1, etc]). Based on this, I have been making a list of the objects that are released.

Drops:

Spoiler

Chapter 1-1:

Spoiler

Nº ITEMS VASES:

Spoiler

1 Cheese - Queso
            2 Smoldering firebrand - Antorcha
            3 The family emblem - Emblema
            4 Battle vest - Vestimenta de batalla
            5 Horns of demons - Cuernos de demonio
            6 Sawtooth ribs - Costillas de hueso
            7 Chill element ashes - Elemento cenizas enfriadas
            8 Crack claws - Garras rotas
            9 Armour fragments - Fragmentos de armadura

Nº ITEMS TRUNK or ARMOR HANGER:

Spoiler

1 Cloth armour - Armadura de tela
            2 Rag gloves - Guantes de tela
            3 Cloth leggings - Pantalones de tela
            4 Gauzy boots - Botas de tela
            5 Rales - Banda de tela

Nº DROP PHANTOM:

Spoiler

-1 Nothing - Nada
            1 - 9 Cheese - Queso
            10 - 12 Life - Vida
            13 - 14 Mana - Mana
            15 - 17 Life - Vida
            18 - 19 Mana - Mana
            20 - 22 Life - Vida
            23 - 24 Mana - Mana
            25 - 27 Life - Vida
            28 - 30 Mana - Mana

Nº DROP LEGIONNARIE:

Spoiler

-1 Nothing - Nada
            1 - 9 Cheese - Queso
            10 - 12 Life - Vida
            13 - 14 Mana - Mana
            15 - 17 Life - Vida
            18 - 19 Mana - Mana
            20 - 22 Life - Vida
            23 - 24 Mana - Mana
            25 - 27 Life - Vida
            28 - 30 Mana - Mana

Nº DROP LITTLE PET:

Spoiler

-1 Nothing - Nada
            1 - 9 Crack claws - Garras rotas
            10 - 12 Life - Vida
            13 - 14 Mana - Mana
            15 - 17 Life - Vida
            18 - 19 Mana - Mana
            20 - 22 Life - Vida
            23 - 24 Mana - Mana
            25 - 27 Life - Vida
            28 - 30 Mana - Mana

Nº DROP PROBATIONARY SORCERER:

Spoiler

-1 - Nothing - Nada
            1 - 9 Bizarre Lantern - Linterna extraña
            10 - 12 Life - Vida
            13 - 14 Mana - Mana
            15 - 17 Life - Vida
            18 - 19 Mana - Mana
            20 - 22 Life - Vida
            23 - 24 Mana - Mana
            25 - 27 Life - Vida
            28 - 30 Mana - Mana

Nº DROP PROBATIONARY MUSKETEER:

Spoiler

-1 - Nothing - Nada
            1 - 9? Smoldering firebrand - Antorcha
            10 - 12 Life - Vida
            13 - 14 Mana - Mana
            15 - 17 Life - Vida
            18 - 19 Mana - Mana
            20 - 22 Life - Vida
            23 - 24 Mana - Mana
            25 - 27 Life - Vida
            28 - 30 Mana - Mana

Nº DROP PROBATIONARY DARK MAGE:

Spoiler

-1 Nothing - Nada
            1 - 9? Smoldering firebrand - Antorcha
            10 - 12 Life - Vida
            13 - 14 Mana - Mana
            15 - 17 Life - Vida
            18 - 19 Mana - Mana
            20 - 22 Life - Vida
            23 - 24 Mana - Mana
            25 - 27 Life - Vida
            28 - 30 Mana - Mana

Nº DROP SUMMONED DEMON:

Spoiler

-1 Nothing - Nada
            1 - Horns of demons - Cuerno de demonio
            10 - 12 Life - Vida
            13 - 14 Mana - Mana
            15 - 17 Life - Vida
            18 - 19 Mana - Mana
            20 - 22 Life - Vida
            23 - 24 Mana - Mana
            25 - 27 Life - Vida
            28 - 30 Mana - Mana

Chapter 2-1:

Spoiler

Nº ITEMS VASES:

Spoiler

1 Cheese - Queso
            2 Smoldering firebrand - Antorcha
            3 The family emblem - emblema
            4 Battle vest - Vestimenta de batalla
            5 Horns of demons - Cuernos de demonio
            6 Sawtooth ribs - Costillas de hueso
            7 Chill element ashes - Elemento cenizas enfriadas
            8 Crack claws - Garras rotas
            9 Armour fragments - Fragmentos de armadura

Nº ITEMS TRUNK or ARMOR HANGER:

Spoiler

0 Spires helmet - Casco de spires
            1 Leather armor - Armadura de cuero
            2 Leather gloves - Guantes de cuero
            3 Leather pants - Pantalones de cuero
            4 Leather boots - Botas de cuero
            5 Spires helmet - Casco de spires

Nº DROP PROBATIONARY WARLOCK:

Spoiler

-1 Nothing - Nada
            1 - 9 Bizarre medicine - Medicina extraña
            10 - 12 Life - Vida
            13 - 14 Mana - Mana
            15 - 17 Life - Vida
            18 - 19 Mana - Mana
            20 - 22 Life - Vida
            23 - 24 Mana - Mana
            25 - 27 Life - Vida
            28 - 30 Mana - Mana

Nº DROP SUMMONED DEMON:

Spoiler

-1 Nothing - Nada
            1 - Horns of demons - Cuerno de demonio
            10 - 12 Life - Vida
            13 - 14 Mana - Mana
            15 - 17 Life - Vida
            18 - 19 Mana - Mana
            20 - 22 Life - Vida
            23 - 24 Mana - Mana
            25 - 27 Life - Vida
            28 - 30 Mana - Mana

Life [Does Not Work]:

Spoiler

I tried to hack life and life bottles within the levels. I did not succeed.

Items [Does Not Work]:

Spoiler

I tried to hack the amount of cumulative items, looking for the value in auto, dword, word and byte, but I did not succeed.

Gold [Does Not Work]:

Spoiler

I tried to hack the amount of cumulative items, looking for the value in auto, dword, word and byte, but I did not succeed. (same method with Gems) I tried to hack the amount of gold that is accumulated in the store when you mark an item or subtracting others, I was not successful either. (I think I managed to find a value that shows the screen, but not the real one, maybe it has some encryption)

Gems [Does Not Work]: I've tried multiple ways to hack it:

Spoiler

1. I tried to modify the values above by negative values and I got a lot of gems but they banned me from the game when I connected to the internet.
    • This generates me a couple of questions: How does the server detect how many gems I got in a fraudulent way? How do you know how many I got illegally or through advertising? (I think somehow, that maybe the game has a counter of how many gems it has given me legally and how much is the total that I have spent, so that the difference would mean that I got it fraudulently.
  2. I tried to find the prices of the store that is in the lower part so that everything is worth 0 (as in the previous case). I searched and searched Dword, Word and Byte, without success.
    • I had the idea that the values were not literal, but in the memory they were with a minus (all the values end in 0 or 5) so look for this change, without any success. (All this I also tried with the gold shop)
    • I tried to find the values (literally and with a minus) with XOR (EJ .: 150: 150b, 150W, 150D, 15b, 15W, 15D) all of the above with different values of the store with the following displacements: x2 , x4, x6, x8, x10, x12, x14, x16, x18, x20: I did not get anything.
  3. I tried to see advertising with a BOT (yes, I was desperate). As there were no more ideas, I downloaded a Macro Maker (TouchMacroPro) and spent a whole day creating the correct sequence of automatic touches so that advertising is seen again and again without it being present. [This worked, but of course, it's not a hack at all]
  4. I tried to hack the cost of the items to improve or refine them, it is changing. I did not succeed. (I think I managed to find the variable that shows the value in question, but I think it is a value with a "0" minus (ex: 150 → 15d). I did not progress more in this.
  5. It would be great to see an ad give you +9999 no ?. It also occurred to me, but there are so many results = 20. (which is what they give for publicity) that it is not worthwhile to keep looking :C (although I tried XD) [This +9999 would be detected by the system that has already banned before?]
  6. Since the hack works offline (because when you connect to the internet you are banned) I thought it would be best to play it offline forever. I empowered myself and with Lucky Patcher I tried to take away the Internet connection permissions, or functional parts. But I failed, when the modified game starts it sends you to the store or it closes. : 'C
  7. I tried to hack the diamonds disconnected from the internet. That is, understood with the value of the gems in negative, spend those diamonds and closed the game. I opened the game and connected an internet. Result? They banned me from the game. Somehow the game detects or protects when you buy things with gems in negative.

Previously to all these crazy ideas, I tried looking for the value that shows the game and the "encrypted value" that allows Automatic GameGuardian, but I did not succeed and followed with other alternatives.

PD: I'm a newbie, I do not know much about XOR. I just look for the values as they are displayed on the screen or encrypted. Any tutorial, help or other is welcome.

PD2: Excuse the English, it was translated with Google Translate. My native language is Spanish.

Any more ideas?

ESPAÑOL:

Spoiler

Intenté hackearlo de varias maneras, teniendo poco éxito, pero logrando cambiar algo.

Después de muchos intentos y múltiples perspectivas, logré encontrar 3 hacks funcionales, de todos los que probé:

Oro [Funciona]:  

Spoiler

Sólo tienes que presionar en la parte superior izquierda, de donde sale el oro de tu cuenta y un símbolo "+". Una vez allí, elige cualquiera de las ofertas. Aparecerá una ventana de confirmación que menciona el precio del oro a cambio de diamantes. Debe buscar esos valores de Dword (Ej: 50000D; 1750D) y es probable que encontrará solo 2 valores, modifique el valor de los diamantes (1750 → 0) 
[OJO! debe colocar 0] y no habrá problemas, ni prohibiciones.
[¡Advertencia! : ¡No pongas números negativos aquí porque te banearán del juego!]

Más espacio de Mochila y Baúl [Funciona]:

Spoiler

Debe realizar la siguiente búsqueda en Dword (50; 450; 1000; 2500; 6000) y modificar todos los valores a "0" para que pueda comprarlos gratis sin problemas o baneos. (estos números son los precios de los espacios que uno compra, son los mismos en la mochila y en el baúl)
[¡Advertencia! : ¡No pongas números negativos aquí porque te banearán del juego!]

Items & Mazmorras [UNRANDOMIZER] [Funciona] [En progreso]:

Spoiler

He estado haciendo experimentos con el Unrandomizer Qword en el juego gracias al descubrimiento y logro por parte del usuario @Amizz en su post.

Resulta que al ingresar a la mazmorra, el lugar se genera o se elige desde una lista concreta de manera randomizada. Así mismo los items que sueltan los baúles, vasijas y mobs. (que varía en función del capítulo en el que nos encontremos [1-1, 2-1, 3-1, etc]). En base a esto es que he estado realizando un listado de los objetos que sueltan. (PUEDES ENCONTRAR EL LISTADO EN LA PARTE EN INGLÉS ↑ YA QUE ES UN LISTADO LARGO)

Screenshot_20190208-133046.png

Edited by JintanOwO
Previously not everything is posted and minor corrections.

• 3 months later...

Name of Game: I Monster-pro Dark Dungeon Roguelike RPG(Dreamsky)
Play Store Link: [Payment version] (costs less than 1 dollar) [Free version]
Version: 1.1.25

English

Spoiler

I've been trying hard to hack this game (imonster), I've tried it in several ways and I also have no experience with xor! plus I read everything I have in the forum about Imonster and went to test some things like Unrandomizer, and now I'm sharing my progress one night, I believe I was very lucky, because most of the important numbers I found were random!

Obs :.

I focused on Phase 4- (1-10), I noticed that the Unrandomizer has the same effect in all areas, only changes when we change phases.

#   Mapa (4-2) = phase 4, area 2

I ignored the drops of the monsters and focused on the chests and Jaros! more in most cases they give potion of mana or life.

Legend of my models below!      (# It's just to make sure they understand my organization.)

Spoiler

No. in Unrandomizer                                                                          Items                                                                           Chests

List (contains only the numbers I have tested so far plus some are already very useful.

Spoiler

13                                                                        Battle Vest                                                                                 Warrior's Cuish

14                                                                        Horns of Demons                                                                      Heavy Helmet

15                                                                        Sawtoolh Ribs                                                                          *Ligth Helmet (can be exchanged with the N ° 20)

16                                                                        Chill Element Ashas                                                                  Latch Armor

17                                                                        Crack Claws                                                                              Heavy Glove

18                                                                        Armour Fragments                                                                    Warrior1s Cuish

19                                                                        Exotic Fragace Cheese                                                             Heavy Boots

20                                                                        Smoldring Firebrand                                                                 *Burgonet (can be exchanged with the N ° 15)

21                                                                        The Family Emblems                                                                 Latch Armor

22                                                                        Battle Vest                                                                                  Heavy Gloves

*one of the two is right was a mistake in my notes!

99.999.999                                                          Cos Mark ( coin to buy cosplay clothes)                                    Vallant Yataghen   (Purple, 1506

on top of the monsters drops are Bar Weapon (gold)2182.

You should be very careful if you fight with "xor 99.999.999", because to a monster that you will not keep getting more and another monster that will never hit you ... in case you just avoid the monsters that always give miss And you will not die .

9.999.999.999.999.999                                      Scroll +300 exp                                                                          I did not notice! apologies!

Thanks for the attention and any good news I post here, I'm testing other numbers and I intend to test on top maps too ... until then!

Español

Spoiler

He estado tratando de cortar realmente este juego (imonster), también trató de varias maneras y también tienen ninguna experiencia con xor! más leí todo lo que tiene en el foro sobre Imonster y fui a probar algunas cosas como el Unrandomizer, y ahora estoy compartiendo mi progreso de una noche, creo que he tenido mucha suerte porque la mayor parte de los números importantes que he encontrado han sido aleatorios!

Nota:.

Me enfocé en el Fase 4- (1-10), observé que el Unrandomizer hace el mismo efecto en todas las áreas, sólo cambia cuando cambiamos de fase.

#   Mapa (4-2) = fase 4, área 2

yo ignore las gotas de los monstruos y me enfadé en los baúles y Jaros! más en la mayoría de los casos que dan poción de maná o life.

¡Leyenda de mis modelos abajo!      (# Es sólo para garantizar que todos entiendan mi organización.)

Spoiler

N ° en el Unrandomizer                                                                        Artículos                                                                           Cofres

La lista (contiene sólo los números que he probado hasta ahora algunos más son muy ultiles.

Spoiler

13                                                                        Battle Vest                                                                              Warrior's Cuish

14                                                                        Horns of Demons                                                                   Heavy Helmet

15                                                                        Sawtoolh Ribs                                                                      * Ligth Helmet (se puede intercambiar con el N ° 20)

16                                                                        Chill Element Ashas                                                              Latch Armor

17                                                                        Crack Claws                                                                          Heavy Glove

18                                                                        Armour Fragments                                                                Warrior1s Cuish

19                                                                        Exotic Fragace Cheese                                                         Heavy Boots

20                                                                        Smoldring Firebrand                                                            *Burgonet (se puede intercambiar con el N ° 15)

21                                                                        The Family Emblems                                                            Latch Armor

22                                                                        Battle Vest                                                                            Heavy Gloves

*una de las dos tiene razón fue un error en mis notas!

99.999.999                                                          Cos Mark (moneda para comprar ropa cosplay)                 Vallant Yataghen   (púrpura, 1506

en el de arriba los monstruos drops son Bar Weapon (Gold)2182.

Ustedes deben tomar mucho cuidado si luchan con el "xor 99.999.999", pues a un monstruo que no va a conserguir acetar más y otro monstruo que nunca va a acertar ... en el caso es sólo evitar el monstra que siempre dar miss y no vas a morir .

9.999.999.999.999.999                                      Scroll +300 exp                                                                     ¡no he notado! Excusas!

Gracias por su atención y alguna buena noticia que publico aquí, yo estoy probando otros números y tengo la intención de probar los mapas más altos también ... hasta que no!

Edited by alex772
the "quota" function did not work as I imagined it actually did the same as the "spoiler"

I got some new codes last night!

Map 3-?

Spoiler

code (XOR)                                                                                 item found in Jugs and barrels

99.909.999                                                                                Perspective Scroll

99.919.999                                                                               Random Transmission Scroll

99.949.999                                                                               Coss Mark (cosplay coin)

99.889.999                                                                               Havoc Scroll (kills all monsters visible)

Map 4-?

Spoiler

code (XOR)                                                                                 item found in Jugs and barrels

999.879.999                                                                            Havoc Scroll

Tips on how to use previous codes

Spoiler

a good strategy to use with these codes is to get and put in xor any value and mark the option increases +1, when to enter the map will be a small map and that all the monsters are in reach of Havoc Scroll, then just uncheck the random option and pick up the Havoc again, This will give you fast exp, one more hint is to use Havoc to kill everyone put the xor = 17 and without increment, you will gain a lot of potion instead of repeated items, and for mana it is a value between 20 and 23, I'm not sure.

more codes in brave!

1 = to always success in forges!

I'm testing some codes in Recast but it's not ready yet ... More to get ahead if one of the bonuses changes: items (1,2,3,4,5) is only to place the xor respectively (0,1,2,3,4)

Mapa 5-?

Legendary Chest (open with gem or key)

Spoiler

Unrandomizer                                                                                      Name                                                                              power⭐

0                                                                                                        Forgivers                                                                           2295

1                                                                                           First-time Bonus For Beginners                                                     2577

2                                                                                                Lucky bracelet                                                                           2761

3                                                                                     Bloody leg Leggings                                                                           2383

4                                                                           Following                                                                           1713

5                                                                           A Very Familiar Hat                                                                           2624

6                                                                           Golden Skin                                                                           2890

7                                                                           Soul Drainer                                                                           2205

8                                                                           Sword Dance                                                                           2279

9                                                                           Rombler                                                                           2031

10                                                                           The Silicited Neurons Protector                                                                           2981

11                                                                           Mana Eroded Coat                                                                           3303

12                                                                           Marksman's Wristbands                                                                           23775

13                                                                           Unknown Kisk-taker +4 learings                                                                           2716

14                                                                           Shining Boots                                                                           2366

From these are the same item but with other bonuses, some are better!

999.859.999                                                                           An electric conector for hara monk                                                                           3213

999.869.999                                                                           The Wand of Madeleine                                                                           3006

999.879.999                                                                           Jackson's Missing Sword                                                                           3328

999.889.999                                                                           Spaling Hammen                                                                           3353

999.899.999                                                                           A slignfly vibraling Raibow - Night Cone                                                                   3563

999.909.999                                                                           Cosplay coins (Jugs)

Enchance +3,+4,+5,+6 cost factors: double 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5. You can change them to 0 to get free upgrade.

The increament 1000... is also always success in forging and always crit.

Max ramdom number in calculating drop id number is 10.000.000 so i dont know what value it get when we put some high number in Unrnd.

And there's some *.csv and scripts in apk file that you can exploit.

Ps: can i change my display name?

Edited by 301263_1434558338

English:

Spoiler

Hello! Oh! It's great to know that we have found new and interesting vulnerabilities!
I must tell you how started the university season I have not been able to play it, in fact not even what I have installed ... but with these new findings I get a motivation hehe!
I congratulate you for your achievements guys! The only problem is missing gems ... ahh! by the way! Thank you very much and incredibly great the discovery of the Cosplay coins and the Scroll +300 exp. I tried and tried to find those values and I could not! Many Thanks and Congratulations!

I'll try to make myself some time to play it again and try again to break the game ^^

Español:

Spoiler

¡Hola! ¡Oh! es súper genial enterarme que hemos encontrado nuevas vulnerabilidades e interesantes!
Debo comentarles que como ha empezado la época universitaria no he podido jugarlo, de hecho ni siquiera lo que tengo instalado ... pero con estos nuevos hallazgos me entra una motivación jeje! 
Los felicito por sus logros chicos!, el único problema que falta es obtener gemas... ahh! por cierto! Muchas gracias e increiblemente genial el descubrimiento de los Cosplay coins y el Scroll +300 exp. Yo intenté e intenté encontrar esos valores y no pude! Muchas Gracias y Felicidades!

Intentaré hacerme un tiempo para volver a jugarlo y volver a intentar vulnerar el juego ^^

3 hours ago, JintanOwO said:

English:

Hide contents

Hello! Oh! It's great to know that we have found new and interesting vulnerabilities!
I must tell you how started the university season I have not been able to play it, in fact not even what I have installed ... but with these new findings I get a motivation hehe!
I congratulate you for your achievements guys! The only problem is missing gems ... ahh! by the way! Thank you very much and incredibly great the discovery of the Cosplay coins and the Scroll +300 exp. I tried and tried to find those values and I could not! Many Thanks and Congratulations!

I'll try to make myself some time to play it again and try again to break the game ^^

Español:

Reveal hidden contents

¡Hola! ¡Oh! es súper genial enterarme que hemos encontrado nuevas vulnerabilidades e interesantes!
Debo comentarles que como ha empezado la época universitaria no he podido jugarlo, de hecho ni siquiera lo que tengo instalado ... pero con estos nuevos hallazgos me entra una motivación jeje! 
Los felicito por sus logros chicos!, el único problema que falta es obtener gemas... ahh! por cierto! Muchas gracias e increiblemente genial el descubrimiento de los Cosplay coins y el Scroll +300 exp. Yo intenté e intenté encontrar esos valores y no pude! Muchas Gracias y Felicidades!

Intentaré hacerme un tiempo para volver a jugarlo y volver a intentar vulnerar el juego ^^

Gem is not really need except for recasting (until someone find out how to reduce cost to 0).

News: 

* Upgrade factor is double 0.18. You can change it to get very high attribute equipments (but you will get very high equipment score on ranking list when you equip it).

* Physical def factor is double 0.75. Change it to 0.99 to get almost 0 damage (with a high def equipment). The onlything remain is magical damage which reduces to 0 when you reach 100% resistance).

* Cosplay coin is just for rare cosplay equipment. You can find Fellowship Certificate for golden cosplay equipment in Dark lab high floors.

* The item need to go to Dark lab (which cost 600 gems in shop) can find in 2 boxes on boss floor of stage 10. I get it by 100% chance with luck 98 and Unrnd from 1to below about 6000000. You must test some Unrnd with your luck.

The items dropping is divided into groups. Some groups just have only 1 item but the others have several.

We can caculate exactly the range of Unrnd to get which group will drop for each object (it depends on luck index). But i still cant find out how to get exactly the item i want in the group that has several items. The onlything we can do now to get the item we want is finding out the range Unrnd of the group then changing the Unrnd a minor (1,2,.. step). Once more time: it depends on your luck index and dropping groups are different on each objects (box, normal, rare, golden monster...).

Everything can find in *.csv and scripts in apk file.

Edited by 301263_1434558338

I was also blocked,

I just wanted to know what the exact hack was, I also thought that was the one! but I used it again and I put some lower values and I have not been banned yet.

urgent obs: I found that the codes change the results depending on your sortr, based on that I make an obs, the codes that I put here in the topic, are not always the same unless you are with the same luck that I was when I did, but I do not even know what my luck was, but I do not know what it was! I miss you so much! but I'll be putting something very nice and ultil: HOW TO MAKE THE "MAIN CONTROLLER"!

How to get "main controller"!

requirements!

SORTE

Spoiler

First it will need luck 237 more or less, could be less but the code radom that I am going to give will not work with a very different sort of luck! to get this easy and fast luck is just buy three equipment with luck attribute and then improves them to +5 and refines to the maximum.

PRECAUTIONS

obs:. if you opt for the precautions you should be aware that you run a risk of being banned, but if you do everything offline and then desequipa the modified equipment you will not be banned!

Spoiler

buy a gun, armor and helmet! (may be those who have the attributes of luck)
search for: 0,05; 0,1; 0,2; 0,5 in double change everything to 0
you can improve "stringham" to +5, then search for 0.18 in double and change to a value greater than 1, "refine" how much you need! and will be ready to go the fight. remembering whether you were equipped with these equipment and enter online will be banned!

GET TO THE BOSS

Spoiler

a faster way to reach the boss is set to random Dword equal to 5, the exit will be by your side and you will not need to fight the monsters!

CATCHING

Spoiler

change the random dword to 0 and if your luck was normal you will get the "main controller" x2

TIP

Spoiler

Then unselect the hacked equipment so you do not end up forgetting and getting online with them!
In case you make this mistake, quickly quit, quit the game and come back and see if you are in the rank in a suspicious way, in case you will not be well.
this type of banishment must be because some ADM sees you with a total power and equipment that can not reach that value!

How to get "main controller"!

requirements!

SORTE

Spoiler

First it will need luck 237 more or less, could be less but the code radom that I am going to give will not work with a very different sort of luck! to get this easy and fast luck is just buy three equipment with luck attribute and then improves them to +5 and refines to the maximum.

PRECAUTIONS

obs:. if you opt for the precautions you should be aware that you run a risk of being banned, but if you do everything offline and then desequipa the modified equipment you will not be banned!

Spoiler

buy a gun, armor and helmet! (may be those who have the attributes of luck)
search for: 0,05; 0,1; 0,2; 0,5 in double change everything to 0
you can improve "stringham" to +5, then search for 0.18 in double and change to a value greater than 1, "refine" how much you need! and will be ready to go the fight. remembering whether you were equipped with these equipment and enter online will be banned!

GET TO THE BOSS

Spoiler

a faster way to reach the boss is set to random Dword equal to 5, the exit will be by your side and you will not need to fight the monsters!

CATCHING

Spoiler

change the random dword to 0 and if your luck was normal you will get the "main controller" x2

TIP

Spoiler

Then unselect the hacked equipment so you do not end up forgetting and getting online with them!
In case you make this mistake, quickly quit, quit the game and come back and see if you are in the rank in a suspicious way, in case you will not be well.
this type of banishment must be because some ADM sees you with a total power and equipment that can not reach that value!