Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I need help to hack this game because I've tried so many times but it doesn't work.

Edited by CrazyInferno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For now the only thing I found was how to hack stamina. 

To find it you just have to search your stamina in Dword once you've found it there should be 2 values left but only 1 matters, to know which one it is you have to go to the address of one of them and there should be numbers like this 

Screenshot_2018-09-27-11-44-41.thumb.png.8d00ab3df19e36d3191cd78359280f30.png

You can recognize those numbers because they have a pattern that goes like this 

Screenshot_2018-09-27-11-36-13.thumb.png.c9cd4770cafd85e1ed72be4d3b5b86c3.pngScreenshot_2018-09-27-11-37-05.thumb.png.4ba778151103002822ba09c112dfd2b2.png

the first number (the one at the top) is the stamina you have, the second one is 4 + 6x(stamina) and the last number just goes 0, 1, 2, 0, 1, 2, ...

If one of those numbers isn't correct your stamina will change to 0.

 

Btw there was already a topic about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait ... I just tried to hack gold and it's the same pattern :x but unlike stamina the 3rd value cap is 3 so it goes 0, 1, 2, 3, 0, 1, ...

I think any other currency, value, amount will also be the same pattern so I'll go and check it out if it us then I won't reply if it isn't the. I'll let you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's older video, maybe still works.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NoFear it doesn't work anymore. I tried it before searching myself xD.

 

Btw I made a mistake the 3rd value for gold, it isn't from 0 to 3 it's always from 0 to 2 for any value.

Screenshot_2018-09-27-13-01-46.thumb.png.17929e545f0a070e4cf03aaf06c6c494.png

All the currency follow the 3 numbers pattern I explained above also quick tip to find some value quicker you can just group search : amount ; 4+6x(amount) ::

It should easily narrow down the search (maybe not if you got 0 as amount).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2018 at 7:13 PM, Newbi said:

@NoFear it doesn't work anymore. I tried it before searching myself xD.

 

Btw I made a mistake the 3rd value for gold, it isn't from 0 to 3 it's always from 0 to 2 for any value.

Screenshot_2018-09-27-13-01-46.thumb.png.17929e545f0a070e4cf03aaf06c6c494.png

All the currency follow the 3 numbers pattern I explained above also quick tip to find some value quicker you can just group search : amount ; 4+6x(amount) ::

It should easily narrow down the search (maybe not if you got 0 as amount).

Can you make a video of this (mainly after hacksilver)? Because for me, a newbie Game Guardian user it was very confusing. I'll try my best to do it anyway. Thanks for the help anyway!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CrazyInferno said:

Bunun bir videosunu yapar mısınız (esas olarak hacksilver sonra)? Çünkü benim için yeni bir Game Guardian kullanıcısı çok kafa karıştırıcıydı. Bunu yapmak için elimden gelenin en iyisini yapacağım. Yardımlarınız için teşekür ederim!

This topic have video i not see? 

On 27.09.2018 at 13:45, NoFear said:

Eski bir video, belki hala çalışıyor.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2018 at 3:05 PM, CrazyInferno said:

Can you make a video of this (mainly after hacksilver)? Because for me, a newbie Game Guardian user it was very confusing. I'll try my best to do it anyway. Thanks for the help anyway!

I can't make a video since I don't have a good app for it and my phone is quite rusty now ? also if I made a video it would only show how I did so I just made a series of screenshots from start to end and I'll try to explain as best as I can.

So first I started the game and as you can see I had changed my hacksilver back to 15.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-13-56-58.thumb.png.76c334973ffe65a9cc5e1fabfbf5f2b6.png

Here I opened GG and selected the game.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-13-57-10.thumb.png.dcb00cee0f1f20134c97b3d3632ccc04.png

I first searched a simple ordered group search with default range. 

The numbers are : hacksilver ; 4 + 6 x (hacksilver) ; 0 or 1 or 2 in this case it's 0.

To know the 3rd number you just have to do hacksilver divided by 3, take the decimal and multiply it by 3 in this case it would be

15 / 3 = 5.0 ; .0 x 3 = 0 ;

Screenshot_2018-10-02-13-57-27.thumb.png.76f65d1b6d9535185d7681a2ddd9e7d0.png

After my search I still had too many result.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-13-57-39.thumb.png.340303a7b711bcb4fd1831a1d67cc14d.png

So I set a safe range to my group search and decreased my result to find the values I want.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-13-57-46.thumb.png.5b4640cf27e276ccee1b712d64fe4b7c.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-13-57-51.thumb.png.c694d022005f65679f32ce90bb459c7d.png

The 3rd value is always 4 bytes away from the second one so we had our 3 numbers there and I removed the 2 other values here.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-13-58-46.thumb.png.58ba9748ad4187b502fc7ea0fd52b9b5.png

Here I edited the first value (the amount of hacksilver you want) to 9,999,999.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-14-00-39.thumb.png.f64e7c4251c0325a1ba447e92933b6fe.png

Since I edited one of those values so I need the other 2 to be correct too or else it would revert my hacksilver to 0, so for the second value it's : 4 + (9,999,999 x 6) 59,999,994 = 59,999,998;

The 3rd value it's : 9,999,999 / 3 = 3,333,333.0 ; .0 x 3 = 0 ;

Screenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-01.thumb.png.c072388d67bd7bec82709e399cb87344.png

After this it's just me showing the hacksilver is useable.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-06.thumb.png.4a8ef3c47e7bb7037d7dfc2ec64cc138.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-10.thumb.png.e575e5711afc0a8c4f1358d9930f5f97.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-19.thumb.png.f85d3a798eed085afb178b6e7385a850.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-27.thumb.png.b082568f49977842b3d26e40eb91f073.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-33.thumb.png.fde88fc8ab9c5dab67d6651bd4de80e5.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-43.thumb.png.1429c5d4fcf23070aa36893b3eb9772e.png

well I hope you understood how to do it after this and if you want to learn more about GG you can start with the Help in the application.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-15-05-26.thumb.png.d8981f0ed9e0741d81ecb7455fb7f5a9.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-15-05-45.thumb.png.5395772e36ab1f529ebf363e443bdcf0.png 

and after that you can still look deeper into it with topics on this forum.

 

 

 

Edited by Newbi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Newbi said:

I can't make a video since I don't have a good app for it and my phone is quite rusty now ? also if I made a video it would only show how I did so I just made a series of screenshots from start to end and I'll try to explain as best as I can.

So first I started the game and as you can see I had changed my hacksilver back to 15.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-13-56-58.thumb.png.76c334973ffe65a9cc5e1fabfbf5f2b6.png

Here I opened GG and selected the game.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-13-57-10.thumb.png.dcb00cee0f1f20134c97b3d3632ccc04.png

I first searched a simple ordered group search with default range. 

The numbers are : hacksilver ; 4 + 6 x (hacksilver) ; 0 or 1 or 2 in this case it's 0.

To know the 3rd number you just have to do hacksilver divided by 3, take the decimal and multiply it by 3 in this case it would be

15 / 3 = 5.0 ; .0 x 3 = 0 ;

Screenshot_2018-10-02-13-57-27.thumb.png.76f65d1b6d9535185d7681a2ddd9e7d0.png

After my search I still had too many result.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-13-57-39.thumb.png.340303a7b711bcb4fd1831a1d67cc14d.png

So I set a safe range to my group search and decreased my result to find the values I want.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-13-57-46.thumb.png.5b4640cf27e276ccee1b712d64fe4b7c.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-13-57-51.thumb.png.c694d022005f65679f32ce90bb459c7d.png

The 3rd value is always 4 bytes away from the second one so we had our 3 numbers there and I removed the 2 other values here.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-13-58-46.thumb.png.58ba9748ad4187b502fc7ea0fd52b9b5.png

Here I edited the first value (the amount of hacksilver you want) to 9,999,999.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-14-00-39.thumb.png.f64e7c4251c0325a1ba447e92933b6fe.png

Since I edited one of those values so I need the other 2 to be correct too or else it would revert my hacksilver to 0, so for the second value it's : 4 + (9,999,999 x 6) 59,999,994 = 59,999,998;

The 3rd value it's : 9,999,999 / 3 = 3,333,333.0 ; .0 x 3 = 0 ;

Screenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-01.thumb.png.c072388d67bd7bec82709e399cb87344.png

After this it's just me showing the hacksilver is useable.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-06.thumb.png.4a8ef3c47e7bb7037d7dfc2ec64cc138.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-10.thumb.png.e575e5711afc0a8c4f1358d9930f5f97.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-19.thumb.png.f85d3a798eed085afb178b6e7385a850.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-27.thumb.png.b082568f49977842b3d26e40eb91f073.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-33.thumb.png.fde88fc8ab9c5dab67d6651bd4de80e5.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-14-01-43.thumb.png.1429c5d4fcf23070aa36893b3eb9772e.png

well I hope you understood how to do it after this and if you want to learn more about GG you can start with the Help in the application.

Screenshot_2018-10-02-15-05-26.thumb.png.d8981f0ed9e0741d81ecb7455fb7f5a9.pngScreenshot_2018-10-02-15-05-45.thumb.png.5395772e36ab1f529ebf363e443bdcf0.png 

and after that you can still look deeper into it with topics on this forum.

 

 

 

Thanks! I definitely understood this more but I do have a problem. When I divided my hacksilver by 3 (my hacksilver is 14) it becane loads of decimals then I multiplied it by 3 and gave me 2.0000000000001 when I put that in it said I have to use float. Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CrazyInferno said:

Thanks! I definitely understood this more but I do have a problem. When I divided my hacksilver by 3 (my hacksilver is 14) it becane loads of decimals then I multiplied it by 3 and gave me 2.0000000000001 when I put that in it said I have to use float. Any ideas?

It's because no matter how you multiply 0.3333333... or 0.6666666... by 3 you will always be missing a 0.0000000...1 so instead of thinking it's 0.333 you think it's 1/3 so when you multiply 1/3 by 3 it becomes 3/3, same stuff for 0.666 think of it as 2/3 so it become 6/3 after you multiply it by 3.

The reason it says you need to use float is because Dword is only for whole number and is not precise enough for decimals so it would requires you to upgrade the variable in Dword to a float for it to be able to store decimals in it.

_______________________________________________
added 2 minutes later

Well you can look into modulo operation if you want to understand how the 3rd number work maybe it'd be faster that way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Newbi said:

It's because no matter how you multiply 0.3333333... or 0.6666666... by 3 you will always be missing a 0.0000000...1 so instead of thinking it's 0.333 you think it's 1/3 so when you multiply 1/3 by 3 it becomes 3/3, same stuff for 0.666 think of it as 2/3 so it become 6/3 after you multiply it by 3.

The reason it says you need to use float is because Dword is only for whole number and is not precise enough for decimals so it would requires you to upgrade the variable in Dword to a float for it to be able to store decimals in it.

_______________________________________________
added 2 minutes later

Well you can look into modulo operation if you want to understand how the 3rd number work maybe it'd be faster that way

So I can't hack it unless I get it to 3, 6, 9, 12, or 15+?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CrazyInferno said:

So I can't hack it unless I get it to 3, 6, 9, 12, or 15+?

?? 

Nvm go learn modulo operation it'll be faster for everyone, the 3rd number is Hacksilver % 3

% is the sign used for modulo. So if you have 14 hack silver it would be 

First number : (hacksilver) = 14

Second number : (4 + (6 x hacksilver)) =  88

Third number : (14 % 3) = 2

Here I'll even leave the wiki link so you won't need to google modulo operation

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modulo_operation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Newbi said:

?? 

Nvm go learn modulo operation it'll be faster for everyone, the 3rd number is Hacksilver % 3

% is the sign used for modulo. So if you have 14 hack silver it would be 

First number : (hacksilver) = 14

Second number : (4 + (6 x hacksilver)) =  88

Third number : (14 % 3) = 2

Here I'll even leave the wiki link so you won't need to google modulo operation

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modulo_operation

Bro, thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By Roller4
      I have been playing roller coaster tycoon touch and I can easily duplicate rides by placing them and storing them but there are ride skins that change how the rides look. I can not click on them as they are locked. Any ideas on how to unlock them?
    • By cchastiecid
      Hi everyone, i need help to hack game Random Dice : PvP Defence.
      I use Magisk Manager : root; magisk hide and GameGuardian and i try hack the game.
      If i try change any value or use speedhack, game close, or my device reboot permanently. 
      I think it's ptrace..
      Video and screenshot add 🔥
      And sorry for bad English, guys, with love ❤
       

    • By n3kitOzz
      How to find boolean value in GameGuardian?
       
    • By Drok
      my link game https://apkpure.com/vn/secret-tower-500f-super-fast-growing-idle-rpg/me.nextdoors.tower
       
      I remember about a few years ago, I hacked gold, its gem was successful, but now I can't remember what I did to hack it.
×
×
  • Create New...