Game Guardian Light Theme BETA

kaicastle

Hello! This is Kai, just passed here for some comments regarding the new theme.. :P

Basically, these are just opinions I noticed from the Light Theme, so hope you don't bash me with something hahaha! So, here goes..

Coming up with a light theme is very convenient in the eyes of a viewer. Especially those who prefer light colored site pages. So maybe, we should take into consideration that the design, would fit with what's the image of the Game Guardian itself..

What are those?

Let's start with colors. You talk about Game Guardian, what colors come in mind? 

That's right, below, you can see the default colors of GG.. They've established themselves with these colors. It's called identity.

Untitled-4.jpg

With the Light Theme coming, some colors where changed that ( I think ) stepped away from the identity itself.

Untitled-5.jpg

So, below are just a suggestion on what changes could be done. The image was just tweaked in some way that would represent a light color.

The GG identity is still there, but it has a lighter color that would suit the eye of a reader.

LIGHT THEME

Untitled-3.jpg

SUGGESTION

Untitled-2.jpg

That's all, hope this helps and more power!  ;)

• Administrators

Hmm, I actually forgot about the color scheme difference (I was working on bugs and such). I do like the new themes layout, but you are totally right about the colors not matching.

Maybe when I get a chance, I'll change the colors.

Thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming if you find other stuff!

Hmm, I actually forgot about the color scheme difference (I was working on bugs and such). I do like the new themes layout, but you are totally right about the colors not matching.

Maybe when I get a chance, I'll change the colors.

Thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming if you find other stuff!

d2dyno! let me be vip + anf no problem i will feedback in everything :P