Jump to content
V8T

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Recommended Posts

I need the amount xp from actions with the animals for N=O+D for zoology level, not animal love level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Legit I have tried every method on here to edit stats and friendship levels AND every time it fails. Q__Q Why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have a method of finding/changing magizoology level IF I've had already maxed all the creatures that are available? 

I'm currently level 3 in magizoology and mistakenly maxed all the available creatures so now I'm stuck at level 3 and can't figure out how to find and change my magizoology level.  I can't get any new creatures because of being stuck at level 3.

Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone help, I gon't get with what values refine magizoology xp search results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, aucassin said:

Can someone help, I gon't get with what values refine magizoology xp search results.

On my wife's account I searched first for a broad range of 3000-4000 cause I want sure how magizoology exp there was. Then I fed and bonded with creatures and after I did every one of those interactions I chose the search option with the question mark and chose increased. After two creatures that refined it enough to find and modify.

That example is if you are level 3 in magizoology

Edited by Yusuke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plz help me to add diamon in mlbb game. Can some one help me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Yusuke said:

On my wife's account I searched first for a broad range of 3000-4000 cause I want sure how magizoology exp there was. Then I fed and bonded with creatures and after I did every one of those interactions I chose the search option with the question mark and chose increased. After two creatures that refined it enough to find and modify.

That example is if you are level 3 in magizoology

how do you search for a specific range? I've been trying to do that but with no luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, miabi said:

how do you search for a specific range? I've been trying to do that but with no luck. 

See what he post the ~ is a range between 3000~4000    put that in search the values

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yusuke, after i refined the range there're 20 results. It don't refines more no matter how much i feed the animals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aucassin said:

@Yusuke, after i refined the range there're 20 results. It don't refines more no matter how much i feed the animals.

For me it had about the same, I just started going through the results and started changing them to see which would correspond to the magizoology level. For me it was the second or third result. As soon as you find the right one, it'll show when you click on your characters picture to bring up that screen with your level, attributes, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

For anyone wondering, the amount of magizoology XP you get is the same as the creature XP you get. So if you feed your creature and get 30 diamonds or creature XP, you will get 30 magizoology XP. That should help anyone trying to find their magizoology XP as you can use that in 'N=O+D' to refine to actual value.

Edited by Yusuke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can not think of Tarneeb Jojo vip Please help to increase the number of coins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my gosh.. this is way too complicated for me.. Can someone please dumb it down? I've only managed to hack coins, but even then it keeps flickering MAX but when I buy something it still brings my original coins back.. haven't had luck with gems, notebooks, skills, nor my Magizoology level.. Please PM me if yiou have spare time to help..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...