Jump to content
V8T

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Recommended Posts

I'm using GG on Virtual Space and it doesnt detect Hp: Hm please any solution  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NoFear, I hate to be a nuisance but I'm out of my depth. I honestly tried to sort out your insructions on how to add notebooks but failed miserably. If you have time, maybe you could repeat them but for a complete newbies in gg? please, i'm desperate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I'm trying to search for the values from the tutorial I get the error 'wrong value'. The numbers are the same as in the video 😞

Screenshot_2019-05-09-20-55-21.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone here edit the attributes for 40 from my account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2019 at 5:36 PM, NoFear said:

Currencies, XP and Notebooks

Look at what level your character is, and you will use that for the search.
If level 27, search 0;27e~27.99e::5
Then search 0.
Save your results.
Select all.
Change address 20 (Not HEX)
Add values back to search.
Now same idea except your level x100. So search 2700~2799x8
The x8 is because it's a dword xor with key 8 bytes away.
Now below you can see your current xp if you want to edit.

Hello, newbie gg user here. First of all thank you @NoFear for your work. I am trying to apply your instructions but so far i can't.

Here where i am at : i open hm in nox, rooted mode. I launch gg. I search for value 0;16E~16.99E::5 (as i am level 16) then 0

I get about sixty results. I saves these, add an offset of 20 with Hex unchecked. I add it back to my search, then refine the search with 1600;1699X8.

At this point, i get zero results.

 

Hopefully someone will ne able to tell me what im doing wrong. Si far i did it twice with the same result.

Thanks in advance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2019 at 11:36 AM, NoFear said:

Notebooks
***You must have at least 1 notebook to do this***

Dword search
1,920,234,561;1,953,849,961;1,702,129,518;1,802,465,122;76B;49B;5;5;1,701,539,668::121
long press the value 1,702,129,518 in your results and copy address.
Now dword search.
Paste the address and put h after it. so if address AABBCCDD will be AABBCCDDh.
And with that will be the qty you have of notebooks. So if you have 12
AABBCCDDh;12::41
like that.
you should have 1 result. If you have like 1 notebook, you might have multiple values of one in your results, it will be the last value in the results.
 

I have tried to do the Dword notebooks search multiple times with the address, but every time it says nothing found... I think I have it on max search range so not sure what I'm doing wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've managed to change the following. Took some time figuring it all out lol thanks to all of you for advice ❤️ I might've crashed my game a bunch of times in the process but I figured out:

Energy (was the first thing I attempted to learn, so it took a while and a lot of crashes)

Coins (easy)

Gems (took me a while cuz I couldn't get gems lol and then I screwed up a bunch of times)

Player Level (harder, took me a while tbh)

Attribute Levels (super easy)

Friend Levels (this one was interesting! every 28 lines, there's a new friend so I only had to do it once and used the calculated xp values from google)

The only thing I've yet to hack is:

the Animal/Zoo thing level, because you can't speed up the timer of the animal countdown with gems and I haven't figured out how to cheat time or fast forward time..

Fast forwarding time (for items that obviously can't use gems, see above)

The note books thing... I tried to follow that tutorial numberous times, no success yet. I never find anything when I spend 10mins meticulously copying down those search values 😞 ****it would be nice to have this one explained better ****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lindalovestony said:

So I've managed to change the following. Took some time figuring it all out lol thanks to all of you for advice ❤️ I might've crashed my game a bunch of times in the process but I figured out:

Energy (was the first thing I attempted to learn, so it took a while and a lot of crashes)

Coins (easy)

Gems (took me a while cuz I couldn't get gems lol and then I screwed up a bunch of times)

Player Level (harder, took me a while tbh)

Attribute Levels (super easy)

Friend Levels (this one was interesting! every 28 lines, there's a new friend so I only had to do it once and used the calculated xp values from google)

The only thing I've yet to hack is:

the Animal/Zoo thing level, because you can't speed up the timer of the animal countdown with gems and I haven't figured out how to cheat time or fast forward time..

Fast forwarding time (for items that obviously can't use gems, see above)

The note books thing... I tried to follow that tutorial numberous times, no success yet. I never find anything when I spend 10mins meticulously copying down those search values 😞 ****it would be nice to have this one explained better ****

how did you do the attribute and friend levels? been super curious to do that but haven't seen any info on it. 

Edited by miabi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same way I did all the others.

Start a class and search unknown dword

Then everytime you get a star it says +15 heart for example, so search 15 and select N = 0 + D

Then you get another +5 heart so search 5 and select the same option

Continue until you have 1 result. Usually takes 2-4 attempts.

Then select the value >> go to and pause the game

I forgot what I entered.. try 100000 for example you can always increase if its not max.

Then the 4rth line down so..

100000

X

X

X

This one. Change dword to 100000x8

Play game. Continue the class. Next time you get another heart it will level to max or whatever amount of XP you gave it. Repeat for all attributes.

 

For friend levels same thing.

Search unknown dword, open up the friends viewing pannel where you see all friends.. pick the friend u wanna change. Write down the number theyre at.. example 7/60

start the pebble game or the lunch w friend. Once you FINISH the game, press collect. Open the friend pannel again it says 20/60 now so the difference is 13.. so you search for 13 and press N = 0 + D. Repeat until you narrow it down. Then edit it to 10000 and 4 lines down 10000x8.

Once you edit it if you open friends pannel it will say 10000/60 play again w the friend and earn xp then it will level you to level 10 the max. Repeat. Or.... select that number and count up or down 28 lines exactly and you'll find the next friend :D I don't suggest doing this. Thats something else to explain fully.. lol but i did and it worked. So I only had to find 1 friend and fixed all 5 or 6 of them cuz i havent discovered all friends yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, anyone have ideas why gg won't let me search for 1,920,234,561;1,953,849,961;1,702,129,518;1,802,465,122;76B;49B;5;5;1,701,539,668::121 value? Every time i try, i get 'wrong value' error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, aucassin said:

Please, anyone have ideas why gg won't let me search for 1,920,234,561;1,953,849,961;1,702,129,518;1,802,465,122;76B;49B;5;5;1,701,539,668::121 value? Every time i try, i get 'wrong value' error.

No idea. Im stuck on the books too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lindalovestony
Please can you create a short video to explain how did you do the attribute and friend levels? 
Or some screen-shot guide.

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ok, the solution to the error was to change the language. But new problem arises. When I'm looking for this value gg finds nothing. I selected all memory ranges, still nothing.

Edited by aucassin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

indalovestony

I DID IT, amazing thanks

But i have the same problem with notebook. In the first search (with 1,920,234,561;1,953,849,961;1,702,129,518;1,802,465,122;76B;49B;5;5;1,701,539,668::121) there is no result. When i got the error was because in italy the "," is for decimal so i change all the number with the "," with "." (example 1,920,234,561 in 1.920.234.561)

No Fear what can we do to find some result as you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, aucassin said:

Ok, the solution to the error was to change the language. But new problem arises. When I'm looking for this value gg finds nothing. I selected all memory ranges, still nothing.

are you using a virtual app or rooted device?if is virtual ap some games are protected to virtual app because not work the regions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...