Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

ooh, you probably just do a flat group search. riiight, let me try. Nope, group search doesn't work there. So, are you gonna share, or you've just came to gloat?

Edited by cth

On 6/16/2023 at 10:55 AM, dzete said:

I found a way to increase reputation, rubles, emba disks and caps for reputation the value is 1 not 10, rubble is also quite interesting it has some numbers like 10 etc.

what was your solution for the emba disks?

4 hours ago, cth said:

ooh, you probably just do a flat group search. riiight, let me try. Nope, group search doesn't work there. So, are you gonna share, or you've just came to gloat?

Do you search the code i give?

4 hours ago, cth said:

what was your solution for the emba disks?

I don't think it will work because reputation doesn't work on you either

Code I found :

emba disk from event claim 3;1;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;12;13 and refine the number of your + in the event reward

Rep and rubel:20;1;100;5;1000;10;50 search and edit it

For the caps it's a little difficult to explain so I didn't include it and the emba disk sometimes didn't work 

Yep, emba disks work. Odd that I didn't find it on my own. I found the code that declared these variables, but I couldn't do it the first time. But it works fine now. Thanks man!

Where did you get the rep and rubel numbers? What are they?

Edited by cth

I know where you've got the emba disk numbers. I found them in the repo, but changing them didn't change the reward for me. 

image.thumb.png.82f8679fe9ff500af8d17222ab9aada0.png

Lol, even managed to hack the video containers:

image.thumb.png.f323e2565b8cadcb7f9cd998b5670ef6.png

But if you edited this, you can also edit the requirements for the scientists quests. To avoid the brainless farming of the flowers. I'll try it out.

Where did you get the rep and rubel numbers? What are they?

Edited by cth

9 minutes ago, cth said:

I know where you've got the emba disk numbers. I found them in the repo, but changing them didn't change the reward for me. 

Lol, even managed to hack the video containers:

image.thumb.png.f323e2565b8cadcb7f9cd998b5670ef6.png

But if you edited this, you can also edit the requirements for the scientists quests. To avoid the brainless farming of the flowers. I'll try it out.

Where did you get the rep and rubel numbers? What are they

Did disk and rep work? And for disk I recommend refining and then increasing 1 to get the right number then modifying, for rep and rubble I can't explain too lazy to type and i forgot to how do it

7 minutes ago, dzete said:

Did disk and rep work? And for disk I recommend refining and then increasing 1 to get the right number then modifying, for rep and rubble I can't explain too lazy to type and i forgot to how do it

Disks work.

Rep works too. Here, for now I'm playing with exp and reward, but the rep is near, I know:

image.thumb.png.874f8053bae89eb20c94e7df2f1d23e2.png

And found the rep too:

image.thumb.png.b188b8941a55f64074a2a5259ba0ccaf.png

Dude,please explain where you got the numbers for rep? 

Edited by cth

yall do modify the modifier lmao, anyway, that's where most calculation is calculated, either on calculate.lua or on the utils libs or on _masters, and such, you can find most battle hacks calculation on battle_masters. too, soo yeh, also you each line of code basically offset by 0x10, for example
L_02 = L_01.math
L_03 = L_02.max
L_04 = 1
L_01 = L_03(L_05, L_04)

so from math to 04 is 0x20, that's basically how most my complicated hacks finds it, just looks up math and then uses the offset,
but most value has dummy or duplicate, soo i currently trying to make it check if the target value's -0x10 offset is max or min or codeToNum, soo it'll always hard find it, rather blindly editAll and cause a crash

9 hours ago, cth said:

Disks work.

Rep works too. Here, for now I'm playing with exp and reward, but the rep is near, I know:

image.thumb.png.874f8053bae89eb20c94e7df2f1d23e2.png

And found the rep too:

image.thumb.png.b188b8941a55f64074a2a5259ba0ccaf.png

Dude,please explain where you got the numbers for rep? 

probs on base_masters.lua

or sum, because there i found rep reward.

yoooooooo, i have proof of concept for caps hacks

soo i found something on the code that basically identify if we spent caps or not, and im thinking to just make a script that, points to function to add caps instead, this is proof of concept, if it works, i'll be pogging lmao, cuz ive been snooping a new way to gain caps since they add somekind checks to prevent negatives, hopefully they dont have such checks for this concept.
and maybe get premium feature, without buying one too

7 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

yoooooooo, i have proof of concept for caps hacks

POGGERS, IT WORKS, pepepog ( watch the caps )

it doesnt work if you dont have caps to start with, bare minimun is 50, cuz that's iirc the cheapest thing on the store, there's a check for it, but since i have 25k i cant test it lmao

here's the code lmao, this is what responsible for those free stuffies

target = spendCaps
replace = addCaps

0x00				L4_2 = main
0x10				L4_2 = L4_2.profile
0x20				L5_2 = L4_2
0x30				L4_2 = L4_2.spendCaps

Edited by AngelWolf