Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

6 hours ago, twilight04 said:
On 1/1/2024 at 6:39 AM, MeltedCheese said:

I've managed to do it. You can do it too.

But how? Share tutorial 😞

Just follow AngelWolf tutorial video 

Day R Survival (#3ocd7na3)

I followed that video and it worked for me. It also work for the Xmas event and not just for the EMBA event. It's the raw video in the thread. 

29 minutes ago, MeltedCheese said:

I followed that video and it worked for me. It also work for the Xmas event and not just for the EMBA event. It's the raw video in the thread. 

Yes I found the pointer but it still seems that the update with the bear is not available in my country 😞

4 minutes ago, Suati97 said:

Yes I found the pointer but it still seems that the update with the bear is not available in my country 😞

Yeah it seems like they did something. I tried to do it again for my offline profile and it didn't work. Freaking TLT lol. It worked for my online profile though. Here's the screenshot. Got it for my online profile.

c62d5366bba18f3b460b1aecce536f36.png

11 minutes ago, MeltedCheese said:

Yeah it seems like they did something. I tried to do it again for my offline profile and it didn't work. Freaking TLT lol. It worked for my online profile though. Here's the screenshot. Got it for my online profile.

c62d5366bba18f3b460b1aecce536f36.png

After installing an apk from another site, I got it haha. Thanks

21 minutes ago, MeltedCheese said:

Good job! Congrats.

On 11/1/2022 at 2:14 AM, AngelWolf said:

Here a simple script for ya, it currently had 3 option, will add more whenever i find some stuff ingame.

die440 DayR Script +3.lua 9.37 kB ¡ 114 downloads

It's still working and without a ban. Use it to train your pets to 100, in case you haven't done it yet lol

14 hours ago, MeltedCheese said:

The search doesn't work, tell me if I should change "addCurrency and spendCurrency" also, should I put 11D;0D and at the end :20?, because I already tried to do exactly the same thing and nothing comes up. 

1 hour ago, twilight04 said:

The search doesn't work, tell me if I should change "addCurrency and spendCurrency" also, should I put 11D;0D and at the end :20?, because I already tried to do exactly the same thing and nothing comes up. 

Try this

10D;0D;Q 'polar_bear':

4 hours ago, Suati97 said:

Try this

10D;0D;Q 'polar_bear':

lmao derpy derp it is 10D and not 11D for some strange reason. I thought it was 11D. I did too much item swapping haha  Finally got it for offline.. yes and I know it's the total count number of the word polar_bear. polar=5 letters and _bear=5 letters lol 

110ff0b453a36f0f56baa0ce2a5544e8.png

Did spendCurrency still work? Cause i play in emulator cant find anything.

On 1/1/2024 at 6:39 AM, MeltedCheese said:

I've managed to do it. You can do it too.

4b519a017203e88df358c2f341cdc716.png

Edited by MDC