Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

On 8/17/2023 at 2:47 PM, cth said:

do you know if it's 40k total earnings barrier or 40k actively on hands?

The limit that you can add is 40,000 if you go over more you will be banned. He created that this is the limit that the game admits. If you exceed more, it detects that you are using cheats and that is when the account is banned.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 8:38 PM, HamsterOfDarkness said:

Yesterday, I tried changing the values for the souls and coins for a max level demon guise and some draws for the 3 coffins. Changing the values requires incrementing (or using the increment in editing the values). 

Everything is alright at first but I noticed my character isn't moving or I can't do anything. I shrugged it off thinking it was an app error or internet error and called it out a day. After I got back from the game it is still the same, my character can't move, can't craft and even hunt. 

From what I have remembered after changing the values using the increment and finding the right one, I just deleted all of them without reverting it (I know, that was dumb of me). 

Does anybody know how to revert all the changes on the increments or is my save file gone? I am quite a mediocore regarding this one so...

Can this be recovered or should I start a new one?

How upgrade Demon Guise level??

On 10/28/2022 at 12:03 AM, Naeem58 said:

The pointer along with the video is posted in the previous posts... i did change it a little bit to find the exact item...I had to change it cuz it was giving me no results...

So.. i searched..(Dword) 

0;0;13;1,634,496,368;1,918,984,050;1,601,335,149;50 ...

Refined 13 ...saved all '0' s i could find preceding 13... and tested pointer search on em... the one that yielded result... i copied and pasted in the id of another item...

The buff thing is just a calculative thing...

For example... a food/med buff lasts for 8 hours...

So.. i search 8×3600=28800 (double) and changed all values to any other time i want... let's say 80 years... so 80×365×24×3600=2522880000 (double)

Consume/apply the food/med and presto you get the buff for 80 years...

This time trick is also helpful for time skip...

Like you want to pass 8 years for homemade wine X... search 24×3600=86400 (double)

And change all to 8x365×24×3600=252288000 (double)

Now... click on the sleep/tent icon to sleep for a full 24 hours... when next day comes it will be 8 years later...

this method not working i think it patched

On 9/17/2023 at 11:29 PM, Linkee said:

How upgrade Demon Guise level??

hi linkee , and sorry for late answering 🙂

i should say hacking demon guise and santa level is not possible after end of the event actually i tried to hack the demon guise in the chritmass of 2023 but that wasnt possible 

and about santa level too , for hacking items required for leveling up santa or demon guise you should be able to go to event menu which is just possible during some specific time range , after end of the event you cant find values related to that event coz they are no longer in game , even if you can find values ( you will find more than one so you should use increasement method for finding right value) you cant use increasement method coz you will not know which value is right one 

so as a result thats not possible to hack demon guise and santa level and you should wait till next events which is not so far

31 minutes ago, mahdi440 said:

i should say hacking demon guise and santa level is not possible after end of the event actually i tried to hack the demon guise in the chritmass of 2023 but that wasnt possible 

and about santa level too , for hacking items required for leveling up santa or demon guise you should be able to go to event menu which is just possible during some specific time range , after end of the event you cant find values related to that event coz they are no longer in game , even if you can find values ( you will find more than one so you should use increasement method for finding right value) you cant use increasement method coz you will not know which value is right one 

so as a result thats not possible to hack demon guise and santa level and you should wait till next events which is not so far

also after the updates i will dont do that again i think safest way for hacking game without banning is swaping method  ( you can find other players videos about that, i learned from them BTW) i tried almost all of the methods i learned here and my account get banned in a lot of them like increasing items etc

Edited by mahdi440

On 9/25/2023 at 5:25 PM, mahdi440 said:

Ty for reply, also the game is so breaking aldready

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2022 at 10:04 AM, enriquecor said:

Ok here is the video for you to watch and those who are interested follow the same method of the video and there is no ban. I can send packages

Does anyone know how to buy these coffins for free now?

Previously you could edit the price and everything worked like in the video, but now it doesn’t

Edited by ArceusArc

edit the souls of the first reward from the first boss, tested online, Ive added like 900000000  souls still no ban, range CA, double value

Pd: remember toalways back up your game with titanium backup 

Edited by Suati97

4 hours ago, Suati97 said:

edit the souls of the first reward from the first boss, tested online, Ive added like 900000000  souls still no ban, range CA, double value

I'm sorry but I don't understand much about this, how to put this CA range and "double value" is the type

4 hours ago, Suati97 said:

48 minutes ago, ArceusArc said:

I'm sorry but I don't understand much about this, how to put this CA range and "double value" is the type

Never mind, I found how to edit souls from regular rewards

13 hours ago, MeltedCheese said:

How did you do it? Is it the same as the EMBA disk rewards if you already have the item and you an edit it to increase the disk rewards.

No, look, the reward for collecting ectoplasm starts from 12 souls (it’s better to close the first collection because sometimes it starts from 13 for me) and the subsequent collection adds + 1 soul, that is, before receiving the reward in type E: Double you are looking for 12;13;14;15

Then you filter out the value that corresponds to the collection number (for example, the third is 14 souls) and change all the results to the value you want, and after receiving the reward, return everything as it was

12 minutes ago, ArceusArc said:

No, look, the reward for collecting ectoplasm starts from 12 souls (it’s better to close the first collection because sometimes it starts from 13 for me) and the subsequent collection adds + 1 soul, that is, before receiving the reward in type E: Double you are looking for 12;13;14;15

Then you filter out the value that corresponds to the collection number (for example, the third is 14 souls) and change all the results to the value you want, and after receiving the reward, return everything as it was

Thank you for sharing this! You're awesome!