Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

idk if yall find this useful or not lol, but anyway here's how the Spoilage Calculated, for both General (i think on ground) and inventory
This code basically just calculate how long a thing until it spoils, basically the duration, if im correct on decrypt on how it works then, i assume the large the value (0) change, the longer the food will stays
image.thumb.png.e939cd689c049b16dc793102741d5828.png

Edited by AngelWolf

7 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

i cant modify the effect time for effects cuz it'll modify all of them, from disseases to buffs

we almost never have negative effects. And even when we have them, we almost never wait for them to stop. We just go to a town and remove them. It's fine to add an option to boost all effects' duration.

Not for 1.765 yet. There's a hack for .761 for emba disks. If you can downgrade your app and load the save, it could work.

I think Angel may have a solution for emba disks in his newest script, but it's not released yet.

1 minute ago, cth said:

Not for 1.765 yet. There's a hack for .761 for emba disks. If you can downgrade your app and load the save, it could work.

I think Angel may have a solution for emba disks in his newest script, but it's not released yet.

I tried downloading .760 or .761 but it only creates new character on slot 1 but cant seem to find my main character on profile on slot 2.

Did you connect the same Google account? You know what? I've read somewhere that you can just go to main menu, then turn off the internet on the device, switch back to the main menu, then go turn it on and it will make the menu to force-sync.

This game has some weird syncing logic. It was obviously not made for people with more than one device. Well, it's mostly for russians, so there we go.

Edited by cth

1 minute ago, cth said:

Did you connect the same Google account? You know what? I've read somewhere that you can just go to main menu, then turn off the internet on the device, switch back to the main menu, then go turn it on and it will make the menu to force-sync.

This game has some weird syncing logic. It was obviously not made for people with more than one device. Well, it's mostly for russians, so there we go.

Yes I just connect with the same google account. From what you're saying ill use old version create new character then go to main menu and turn off internet and switch back to main menu and login to the new character? Would that make my main character show up on older version? O.o

56 minutes ago, Verm187 said:

Yes I just connect with the same google account. From what you're saying ill use old version create new character then go to main menu and turn off internet and switch back to main menu and login to the new character? Would that make my main character show up on older version? O.o

I would skip the character creation. Otherwise, when you turn the internet on and go to the menu, open the Profiles and it should display your profiles there.

On 2/6/2023 at 9:37 AM, AngelWolf said:

well try ask the excel owner, cuz only them has the access to edits it. tho alternatively. the game's file can be use as subsitute.

If you don't mind me asking can i get a guide on how can i use the game's file as an alternative for the excel file for swapping these items. I want to get the stuff from the new event.

13 hours ago, itsamewario said:

If you don't mind me asking can i get a guide on how can i use the game's file as an alternative for the excel file for swapping these items. I want to get the stuff from the new event.

Video of Query in practice => Query Video

Query Search Steps => Steps 

Video using Google Excel list => Query + Excel

Edited by AngelWolf

21 hours ago, cth said:

I would skip the character creation. Otherwise, when you turn the internet on and go to the menu, open the Profiles and it should display your profiles there.

I tried on what you said but cant seem to find my main charcter on older version. Is it because my main character is on version 1.765? And cant rollback to older version?

That's odd since the game has to load the save and display it still. It may not let you in due to versions differences, but it should at least load it. Well, maybe they've prevented it explicitly from loading between certain versions. Not sure. This would require some testing. Eh, just wait for AngelWolf's updated script and you should be good.

15 hours ago, dzete said:

How to cheat pet level? 

if you using my script, just enable instant level feature and do battle, after the battle you and your pet should be max level and disable the option after